Bandai Wants To Know #4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

• yes, I found it easy to log on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but it was initially difficult to log on

• no, I do not own a V4 toy

• no, I cannot seem to log on successfully

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard tme login out I and had to reset it and then I downloaded it

ive been to v4 tamatown. i dont really go on it much. i only go there to earn gotchi points.

I rarely log on, but when I do it's to earn money. My original took it's nap when I was IN tamatown, but the first time I went in (I had a female baby), it said I was a Gurumetchi. I had entered everything right, but next time it worked, a few minutes later.

Tamatown.com is hard for me to log on because I get the letters and numbers mixed up. Well I guess thats my fault. LOL!

Overall, logging into the v4 TamaTown was easy, but I found it a bit annoying entering all the passwords you retrieve once you log out.

I think it would be easier if the items you can get from the password were automaticly added to your Tamagotchi when you enter the logout password.

Me too and then I just end up not going on the website for a while cuz it doesnt let me log out and I cant really get some stuff

I found it easy to log in and out, it just takes a little time. It definately does need some more things to do though! I love the way v4 lets you earn points in tamatown now

I have visited it,yes,i don't find it hard,just get mixed up with d's and o's sometimes.

OH WOW!! They've fixed alot of stuff since the last time I was there. The car race game in the arcade now works, plus they added a soccer game. There's a Tama Says game in the clothing store. The Travel agency, office and king are no longer "Coming Soon".

Pretty neat what they got working.. OH and you can watch a movie now too! You get a movie poster when you do.

Yea, I love tamatown I love it how you can keep the GotchiPoints you earn!

I think adding tamatown was a good idea!

-Chocola ^_^

Oh! i love the way they have upgraded the v4 tamatown, there is an office and a station, more games and points you can acctually put onto your tama, i love it!

By the way if there is ever a v5 i wonder if they will have a tama town web too?

I found it easy to do everything on tamatown.

I LOVE BANDI!!!

THEY ROCK!!!

i own:

1 v1

2 v2s

2 v3

2 v4s

Honest!!!

i love it! i have gotten on at my friends house, but it wont work at mine. It might be the m computer model, or somerhting (apple laptop) it doesnt show me the spot for log in number or username, just a blank screen. I love what i saw at friends house though. Tell Bandai they are AWESOME! more than 99/100 of my brain are devoted to tamagotchis!

I ALSO LOVE TAMATOWN! but i think it will be better if it wasnt the same as the v3 tamatown, so i see that you decided to make a station on the v4 tamatown with different places to go and get souveniers and items. ^_^ i was happy when i saw that!

i think tamagotchi is the best virtual pet in the world! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back