Bandai Wants To Know #4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

• yes, I found it easy to log on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but it was initially difficult to log on

• no, I do not own a V4 toy

• no, I cannot seem to log on successfully

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the new v4 tamatown, i win alot of points but its a little hard to log in, maybe in v4.5 the passwords could be shortened?

hello bandai i am making a request to see if you could possibly make any more shops in the tamatown mall thankyou sincerely

i have got the v1 v2 v3 v4 tamas

thankyou denika

ive been 2 it its preety much the same thing as v3 tamatown exsept theres new places

Tama town is cool. i just use it as a fast way to make some fast cash on my v4. go in the mall the store with the toys and play the race car game :)

Yes, and it's SO much fun! I love the new login/out passwords. This way no one can get into your account and all your information is transferred easily! I also love all the new places to visit! :)

GotchiGirl96

Yes, yes, I love the new TamaTown.

The login/logout password is a great idea and I love the way it shows your character on the right-side of the screen.

Bandai, well done! You've done an awesome job. *claps* :D

Yes. It is lots of fun. I love how it displays your character and everything. However, it takes really long to type in the codes X_X

Yeah I went there can't wait for those coming soon things to open. Although I got a question for Bandai what's the point of the work place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back