Bandai Wants To Know #4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?

• yes, I found it easy to log on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but it was initially difficult to log on

• no, I do not own a V4 toy

• no, I cannot seem to log on successfully

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it really quite simple logging in, but logging out was a totally different story.

I've only been on once, because the log out password doesn't work most of the time. ;)

There sure are alot more things on tamatown now! they have a new game in the arcade! :p ;) and even have a new building open! B) :D :D

It is the station! I can not wait until they open! Kuchi-forest and guru-guru town and the mametchi one (sorry, :lol: i forgot what its called! lol! :) ) tamatown sure is fun! :D :p :D :eek: :eek:

Sorry I put the wrong vote

:) Can you take 1 vote from the second one and put it on the last one?

Cuz I NEVER am able to log in

They NEVER let's me. :)

It did it again! A pop up box says in block caps;

LOGIN PASSWORD ERROR, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

But I did it right! :)

Unfortunatly I don't own a V4. :D

The V3 site works perfectly though. :mellow:

I go on tamatown and it is hard to log in because i get mixed up with the 0's and the D's and to log off i need to enter the password which takes agesssssss...........I hardly go on tamatown dat much.

I find it easy to log on and off. I haven't mistaken D and 0 or 8 and B yet, though they are difficult to distinguish at times.

[SIZE=10pt]I visit TamaTown V4 daily. It isn't hard to log in or out of, it's bright and cheerful, it's a lot more interactive, and there's plenty to do. Two features that I like a lot are the ability to earn points, and the password list at the end. If I don't have time to enter all the passwords, I'll screenie the list and enter them later.[/SIZE]

Its only weakness, which isn't much at all, is that some of the text from TamaTown V3 are still there. For example, one of the games, after you win it, says something like "you could use a mic like this." Unlike the V3 TamaTown, none of the games currently give out souvenirs, only points.

Yeah, i hated having to push all the buttons. (My V3 broke)

Tamalova323

It's easy to log in.You just put the username and password.

Tamatown is pretty good! but there's not much to do-- I mean, there are fun things there but I wish they could add more games and all. I go on it once a day to get gotchi points for my tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gone on to tamatown a lot with my ver.4 but i find it pretty boring.

:furawatchi: :)

It is the best!!! I love it!!! I normally go on it to get souvenirs or earn coins easily or when there's something new going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back