Bandai wants to know what you think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) What’s your favorite tama design ever?

Anything partially see through

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Probably all of any color (ex. all orange, blue, pink nothing else)

3) What’s your favorite tama character?

Mametchi

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

Definitely the idea of walking around, like going to the door icon and going out to the store (thx music star) and then special events every so often (like entama) and COOKING please, please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,

please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,

I'd pay alot to see cooking on a tama! :angry: :D :D :D :p :p

Probably my white with flames v1 Connexion.

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Not sure, but I don't really like most of the Tamagotchi designs with too many patterns on them. They look too busy to me :angry:

My favourites are Bunbutchi/Bunbuntchi, Memetchi, Ichigotchi and more recently I've started liking Kuchipatchi and Sanitchi/Sunnytchi.

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

I'm not sure, never really given a thought to this. I just want to see my Tamagotchi as my little pet again!

Hmmm.... It's Either Hong Kong, Or Ocean.

Uhh..... How About Another Morino Design?

Actually I Have Two. Chamametch and Mametchi

Hmmm..... Maybe A English Egyptian Color tama where You Start out in Egyept And Work your Way Across the world. Every Gen. Would Be Born In A Diffrent State!! Yeah That's Good. And It Could Go Online, And It Could Chat With Other Tamas!! And it would be cool if you could have A Conversation with your tama!!

glam rock

lots of black..

chamametchi

travelling.. as in the tama moves daily or som ething. :)

I really like the new Orange Idol Dream design that's out in the UK.

Angelgotch, with the little characters and all on the case, and I'd especially like it to be a Connexion version of the Angelgotch. Without an antenna though, I hate the antenna's.

Ichigotchi, and I really like Violetchi too.

An English TMGC+C, which would preferably be released in Europe soonish too. I hate waiting so long for new versions and designs.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like all of them really

v5 Love My Family design

Memetchi(No Duh)

I would wanna have a tamagotchi that could have Wi-Fi so you can connect in places far away.

Bandai Wants To Know...

The Piano ones on the music star~It's cute

The hearts on a light pink background or I love my family

Mametchii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love the anime one the bet cuz he's the cutest!!!!!!

How about a BFF's tama like Friends can come over have fun and have sleep overs or the tama can talk and will say it's feeling and when it beeps for food then the tama will say "I'm Hungry!" or when the happy is low the tama will say"I'm bored..play with me!!"and when they eat they cook themself the meal and eat it on a table~Thin k of eating on the floor!How dirty! and you can bath it and mail is back but this time the mail have mail from....all over the world ones!like ..example Japan sent you a mail for you're tama to go to japan and work as a ..whatever and all and and...our tamas can make a few friends from school and the mail doesn't come from mailbox!It comes from the door!When we hear a beeping sound like Bee Beep!then maybe a delivery man?Con-seller?(Bad!)Friends?Can go out to the market and look at the stalls and see what's on sale?Can go out and go to friends house and-and ?And when 2nd generation or higher the parents might come back to have a visit and maybe on new year the tamas(3 Generations)parents will come back for a reunion and the house will get dirty so the tama will clean the house up~

I hope my idea get published

Alright..i talk alot.....

Music Star Rising Star/glam rock/techno sound, V5 Sakura, V4.5 flames/leopard/peacock feather

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama? SNAKESKIN!, solid colors (also solid metallics or pearlized colors), edgy designs like flames and leopard prints (as opposed to the super-kiddie-like designs ), or traditional japanese like the sakura(v5) and ocean wave (v3)

3) What’s your favorite tama character? :mimitchi: :D :eek: ;) :gozarutchi: :lol: :nyatchi:

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music): Ocean, Forest, Babies, foods (how cute would onigiritchi be?), best friends (more with interaction with other tamas), more stuff to do with them online!!!

:ph34r: + :( = <333

The Red Movie Tama V5.5 and the Glow In The Dark V4

The Glow In The Dark V4

Mametchi :(

Nothing, I like Tamagotchi as it is. Though, I would like BanDai to keep the V5/V5.5 "three characters".

I think my favorite would be the Blue Space one with rockets. Version 5.

Black with sliver spikey stripes. {they might be red stripes} Version 4.

I have a list~

1. Mimitchi!
  2. Chamametchi
  3. Makkiko
  4. Purimatchi

Well, Adventure, more family, more connecting, more online worlds, more chat, Maybe like a tamagotchi where you can go to different rooms and interact like:

Kitchen; ABLE TO: Eat, Drink

Bathroom; ABLE TO: go to the bathroom, shower

Bedroom; ABLE TO: Sleep

Living Room; ABLE TO: Watch TV, Play games, Go somewhere, Go outside, Go to work

Outside; ABLE TO: Play games, dig for treasure

Somewhere {Stores, parks, etc.} ABLE TO: Play games, Buy items, meet new tamagotchis {to interact with}

Work; ABLE TO: Work {for money}

Or maybe we could have a TamagotchiLife one where you have to lead a new life for your tamagotchi, have a family, get a job, get rich, be poor, be famous, be homeless.

Anyways, those are MY ideas~

Oh, I talk a lot... ^~^

Glam Rock!

the light blue-ish celebrity v5 with the purple-ish lavender-ish star in the middle.

Violetchi! most definatly Violetchi!

Mametchi is really dang cute too though.

I just want the tamagotchi color in english, but maybe one where you can chat with others on like texting.

:(

Blue Hawaiian

2)Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Blue Spiral

3)What’s your favorite tama character?

Ura mametchi

4)What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

a hawaiian tama!!!

that would take place on a far off island called "Paradise Island"

:eek: ~Mamelover :(

the V4.5's purple puzzle piece design

the world design on the Japanese FamiTama

Genjirotchi...I wish he would be a character on more tamas

I would like to see a Sports theme. Something similar to the Music Star's objectives. Sports could include tennis, gymnastics, dance, soccer, baseball, basketball, etc.

One thing about Bandai is that they are great with the fans (TamaTalk <3 Bandai ;) )
One of the things I like is that they take input  from the fan community and work to make it happen.  This is one of those times that our opinions matter.  Please take some time to look at these questions, think about them and post here with your answers!

Bandai Wants To Know...

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?  (example - Music Star’s theme of music)
1)Favorite design-Orange with hawiian yellow and pink flowers from v3

2)I would like to see chocolate Argile again from v4.5

3)My favorite is Ura Violetchi

4)An American TMGC+C

1) clear orange

2) brilliant ruby

3) kuchipatchi

4) Tamagotchi + color's traveling to other places, like a park

Flower Party on the v5

gold

kuchipatchi

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?

an american devilgotchi or colour plus

Bandai Wants To Know...1) What’s your favorite tama design ever?

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?  (example - Music Star’s theme of music)
1) holly wood hills

2)jewls

3)Gochi king

4) a theme where you can raise a family,school and you can be an adventurer,in color.

1) The V4 Black And Silver Sparks. (My first ever Tama)

2) Same as above!

3) KuroMametchi

4) Somthing to do with the Devilgotchis not nescerly to get but in there somwhere.

Techno Sound = <3

Orange Burst. Brings back memeorys

Hotteachi. And I don't know why.

How about dancing? Like from Hip Hop to Balet? THat would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back