Bandai wants to know what you think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) What’s your favorite tama design ever?

Cookie Dough

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Pink Ribbon

3) What’s your favorite tama character?

Violetchi

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

dancing

Cotton Candy

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Osu&Mesu metalic paing design

KuroMametchi

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?

A real tamagotchi as in if you build little robots that can evolve just like a real tamagotchi. And it comes with a remote so you can feed it and give it drinks and stuff

I'm only going to answer three. =3

Ura Togetchi. Memetchi and Mametchi are overated.

1) Original P1/P2 two tone designs, and TMGC+C design (Can I pick two?)

2) I really like the original design with the blue egg/pink cracked shell from the first generation of tamas.

3) Kutchipatchi

4) SHOPPING! (Yay!) (And it would be interesting if the items added points, like makeup could add fashion points, etc.)

Dove

:ichigotchi: :)

If you're reffering to paint/shellcolor, my favorite is the "Love My Family!" Design, but if you mean shape, my favorite is the V4/Entama design.

Love My Family!, Glow in the Dark, or Translucent Pink

Violetchi

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

Tamagotchi Twins, Acting, Traveling, or Remakes of Ocean, Forest, or Angel.

The Oragami cranes design for the v4.

Although it may not be specific... The good ol' 1997 designs, that were for guys AND girls.

Favorite character... it would be Uratensatchi, the character I made up!!... But for a new Tamagotchi version, I'd say I'd want to see Maskutchi from the P1, and I'd also want at least ONE of the babies for that new version to be Kakutchi, from the Osutchi/Mesutchi.

In terms of what I'd like to see on a new Tamagotchi version, I'd be extremely fond of seeing...

-A remake of the Tamagotchi Angel

-A remake of the Tamagotchi Garden (without the annoying screensaver, please)

-A remake of the Tamagotchi Ocean (that isn't as extremely hard as the origional one)

-The Tamagotchi Clover that OsuMesu21 made up!

@CTF@

1)What’s your favorite tama design ever?

The Tamagotchi+Color

2)Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

The golden tamagotchi on a TMGC+Color

My favorite is Ura Togetchi

A kind of traveling theme with new charms and leashes,and a compatible system with connecting and computer.And new (new,new) characters.but a new twist,if you tamagotchi wants to travel,but gets afraid, a motion function to praise it

1) Favorite tama design

V4 sunset

2)Which previous desgin would you like to see again on a special eddition tama

V5 Negiborhood

3)What is your favorite tamagotchi character

Classic Mametchi

4)What themes would you like to see in future tamas

Tamagotchi+Color with new keyring

One thing about Bandai is that they are great with the fans (TamaTalk <3 Bandai :unsure: )
One of the things I like is that they take input from the fan community and work to make it happen. This is one of those times that our opinions matter. Please take some time to look at these questions, think about them and post here with your answers!

Bandai Wants To Know...

1. The Headphones on the Music Star

2. The Glow in the Dark from the v4 Version

3. Mametchi

4. I think like Explore outside and stuff and get to go to parks and meet Tamagotchi's

;)

One thing about Bandai is that they are great with the fans (TamaTalk <3 Bandai :wacko: )
One of the things I like is that they take input  from the fan community and work to make it happen.  This is one of those times that our opinions matter.  Please take some time to look at these questions, think about them and post here with your answers!

Bandai Wants To Know...

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?  (example - Music Star’s theme of music)
1) I have a ton of designs I liked, but I really liked the pink with silver ribbons. xD (v3)

2) Hmm...probably the melon blossom design on the v5. (I liked that as much at the pink with silver ribbons)

3) Either Violetchi or Mimitchi. ;) :unsure:

4) Maybe a traveling type of tama? Where you could board a plane and go to different places, sleep at a hotel, etc? And perhaps you can even send postcards to your friends on your buddy list.

I would say.......The cute designs for the famitama. If i could make one, I would make rainbow zebra or tiger stripes, Or rainbow leopard spots on a white background!

Tiger Stripes and Running Cheeta from the v4.5, But I prefer you making new ones.

Kuromametchi is awesome and is not hardly in any tama versions! I would LOVE to see him in future versions.

A Tamagotchi Color in English

Pink Ribbons and this green island-looking one. I can't find the name of it but it was one of the American V3 designs.

Pink Ribbons!!

kuchipatchi

fashion-themed.

Q.1:I liked the v4.5's earth shell

Q.2:I would like a shell with violetchi,mametchi and the mame family playing

playing a game

Q.3:ura-violetchi

Q.4:v.1:eek:ld timers v.2:the tamagotchi movie them song v.3:hip hop v.4/v.4.5: Miley Cyrus's song: fly on the wall v.5/5.5: Hanah Montana's song: see you again v.6: Jonas Brothers:love bug

1. What's your favorite tama design ever?

~Love My Family (v5)

2. Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

~Tama Restaurant (with Kuchipatchi as the chef)

3. Who's your favorite tama character?

~Memetchi

4. What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?

~Anything about food

~Restaurant Theme

~Food Theme

Green Frog V3 (but I'd prefer it with yellow buttons, similar to its color around the screen). Frogs rule <3

Anything mailny purple or all purple. There was a purple P1, there was a purple Oceangotchi, and there were Lilac and Lavender V2s, however, there are no all purple tamas recently. I miss them, I think they were more beautiful than the recent, fully coloured ones.

Ichigotchi (male) ^^

--- (I preferred older tamas without such themes)

Last edited by a moderator:
1)What's your favourite design ever?

I realy like the red carpet design for the V5.5.It realy stands out.

2)Which previous design you you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Probably the zebra stripes like on the V2,I realy liekd that.

3)Whats your favourite tama character?

Mametchi,he rocks :rolleyes: .

4)What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas?(example-Music Star's theme of music)

I don't realy know...maybe like a play theme where as your Tamagotchi gets older it plays with characters.(lousy idea,I know^_^)

I like the Rising star design quite a bit. I also like the blue v4 with sunflowers, it's such a bright and happy design.

I would love to see another sunflower tamagotchi.

Mametchi, but I liked it better when you could have your girl tama turn into one (v1-3)

I really liked how your tama went to school and worked for gotchi in the v4.

I'm a big fan of the original v1 colors, especially green Matrix. They were simple, yet bright and colorful. I also like the v4 sunflowers and clear white w/ blue. Actually, I like all of the transparent shells... xD

I think that for a special edition Tamagotchi, the design would have to be somehow universal. Think JAL designs... I love those Tamas. THey are just really classy looking. No more of this gender-specific stuff please, Bandai.

Hmmm... I'd probably have to go with Simasimatchi. Its just adorable! I like the more animal-looking Tamas.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again-- An angelgotchi or oceangotchi connection would be awesome. I'd buy all of them, man. It could be "Special Edition" in the way that it revived the original tamagotchis. Or, Bandai, you could even make some old P1/P2 Tamagotchis, only update them. (Ex: GIve them a larger screen, more games, connection feature.) That would be awesome. I don't like the complexity of tamagotchis now-a-days. They're like...people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back