Bandai wants to know what you think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) What’s your favorite tama design ever?

the piano 1 from v5.5

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Camo, See-through, plain colors ,two toned colors, snakeskin, gold.

3) What’s your favorite tama character?

:furawatchi: Mametchi!

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

Sports!!! Wi-fi connectivity, chatting, talking charactors, cooking, LARGER screens, more games, and a color screen (Please)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewls (I think that's the name of it)

2) Which previous design would you like to see done again on a special edition tama?

Jewls from the V5 and Tiger Stripes from the V4.5 and Techno Sound

Kikitchi and Chamametchi (I like them both the best!)

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music)

When your tamagotchi goes to school, preschool and work

When you raise a Tamagotchi Family

Last edited by a moderator:
1) What's your favorite tama design ever?

Definitely the Music Star's Techno Sound; it's finally a good one that is perfect for guys.

I really like the green v1 shell with orange and yellow squares?

3) What's your favorite tama character?

Definitely Kuchipatchi!

This one's a really tough one, and I really can't answer it, because I think that Bandai has already done almost all of them.

1) What’s your favorite tama design ever? Glam Rock

Cookie Dough

Violetchi ,Makiko

i want the english color, and i really want the tama Ocean to come back

version 1 connexion - lilac bubbles

the pink glittery v2 connction

kuchipatchi, or ichigotchi!!!!

4) What themes/hobbies would you like to see in future tamas? (example - Music Star’s theme of music

Where your tamagotchi can go into town on the toy not logging onto the internet, like treasure hunting in the mountains, or where your tama has special missions!!!!

:ichigotchi:

Well, my favorite tama design has to be the tama house design (V5.)

Well, I would like to see the glow-in-the-dark design from V4,

My favorite tama character has to be Mametchi.

I would like to see a color tamagotchi with a combo of the TMGC+c, V4, V5, and add features such as bank and the connection to the computer is by USB instead of code. Also with a lot of things from the DEKA Tamagotchi.

That sort of purple and yellow one

Snakeskin

Mimitchi!

Maybe a logic / mathematical game. I love those!

the blue one with the flowers or sing a song

the one with all the characters on it

mametchi

maybe something with the theme of stars like the jonas brothers or demi lovato

1) My favourite Tamagotchi design ever is my "Circus" design UraTama. :D

2) I would like to see the V2 design which is red with white arrows on it once more. ;)

3) My favourite Tamagotchi character is Mametchi. :lol:

4) I would like to see some of the older themes come back, such as the AngelGotchi, the DevilGotchi, and the OceanGotchi.

1) I really like either the Music Star Scarlet Melody design, or the Toys'R'Us limited edition (well, without Jeffery and Toys'R'Us at the top).

2) I would love to see Cookie Dough come back, just without the antenna so it REALLY looks like a cookie!

3) I love Ichigotchi, Mimitchi, Togetchi, and Kuchipatchi. Too hard to decide between them. :p

4) I hope that we get an English TMGC+C, like everyone else says.

Also, Bandai should make remakes of the original Tamas. That would be absolutely awesome. :3

The black & red butterfly design

I don't know :furawatchi:

Ura Violetchi, violetchi & mametchi

Colour please? Yes Travelling would be nice. :)

well, my fave design is the blue and pink bubblegum one, which is on v2.

im not really sure about question no.2

my fave character is memetchi!!! :lol:

i like acting and drawing so itd be cool to see them on a future tama:)!!!

The V2's Camo Connection. :]

The Camo. xD

Kuchipatchi. ^^

How about the future? :D

I loved the Pink Ribbon design on the V3. :3

Cookie Dough.

Kuchipatchi. :3

I don't really know. :S But an English TMGC+C would be awesome!

Tamagotchi Akai - Clear Black Pirate

Royal Beach from the Royal Famtama in Japan

Mojamojatchi (above Memetchi in the picture) because he's so different from the characters we usually see. :ph34r:

Favorite female character is LoveZukintchi.

How about a Space theme? Or, I don't know, something more colorful?

Also, can we PLEASE find an alternative to the key rings, like the Akai's hook?

~OM21

v4.5 - The pink one with green leafs.

Propably the v5 "Love! My family" design. I loved it too! :)

Mimitchi!

Color-screen Tamagotchi, just like in Japan! :) I want it soooo much!

Blue Abstract, V5

Blue Abstract!

Tosakatchi!

I don't know?...

V6: Scarlet Rhythm

Glow in the Dark

Kutchipatchi

Dancing

I would have to say...:

1) The angelgotchi design

2) I would love to see the angel and devil gotchis comeback

3) I would afto say Makiko

4)Since I would like the angelgotchi and devilgotchi to come back, I think there should be designes for each of them and that you could like connect to challenge your rival( angel or devil) and get your power up or something. And like you should be able to help(angel) people in the games or annoy(devil) people. I hope you guys get my point, but I think that it is a great idea:S:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back