Body Image

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls, having a "stomach" is nothing to worry about. I'm 5'4'' or so and 100 lbs...and I have a bit of a "stomach" if I don't suck it in. Women are supposed to have a softer, somewhat rounder stomach than men. It's the way we're built. Personally, I think it looks unattractive when a woman has a washboard stomach, it looks man-ish to me. I don't mind at all if a man doesn't have a washboard stomach either. In fact, a six-pack kind of creeps me out. :p I love a man that can look great without a "ripped" stomach... ;)

It's much better to have some body fat than to be a stick. I was very sick for months 3 years ago, and I weighed only 86 pounds at 5'4''. It was not good. I looked terrible, like a starving prisoner, I felt terrible, and I hated it. :) I made it a goal to weigh 100 pounds again when I started getting better, and I am so happy now that I reached my goal. I have some stomach "softness", and I have a curvier bottom and thighs...but that's how a woman is supposed to look naturally, and I love it. <_<

Enjoy what shape you have been given, and enjoy being a girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with everyone here. and some of the girls in my school say "oh i have never had a cavity or broken a bone and i am a size 00 and i wiegh 85 pounds and i am so fat oh i want to be 60 pounds because 85 is SOO fat!" but everything they say are lyes. they are obviously NOT 85 pounds and they force other kids into lying and saying "oh yeah *cough* i.... wiegh 85 pounds too..." makes me sick.

~Reanna

Yay!! Just calculated my BMI, and I'm underweight at 16.5!!

I'm 5'3 and 95.2 pounds. So I guess I am skinny after all. Now there's just the crooked, yellow teeth, flat feet, double chin...

*sigh* the problem is, with normal people like us, there will always be something wrong with our body in our eyes, even if there isn't really.

The good thing is, mostly all of those things I mentioned about me can be fixed...Orthodics for my feet (which I've already got), braces for the crooked teeth and whitening fluid for the yellowness. I dunno what I'm going to do about the double chin, but there's always the future...

I'm blabbing on, as usual. I'd better stop before anyone reading this post dies of boredom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, im totally, sorry i had an outburst girls! BMI is not KILOS, its something else! Phew! I am flat chested though., years to come, years to come.

Oh, i get it! Cause i thought, sure i have a tummy(a bit) but im not obese!

Yeah, what Snowy said. (you're right by the way)

How many of the girls here are flat chested? I know I'm not. I'm only 11 but...No. Bad Erin, Bad! *wacks hand with ruler* Don't talk about that stuff unless it's in the right topic!

Yeah, what Snowy said. (you're right by the way)
How many of the girls here are flat chested? I know I'm not. I'm only 11 but...No. Bad Erin, Bad! *wacks hand with ruler* Don't talk about that stuff unless it's in the right topic!
Way to go, you've reached talking to yourself AND beating yourself up with a ruler. xD

dang, thats is small!
same here *nods in agreement!*

(ps, flipper when you say WTF (foot), you should say WTF (flipper) lol!)
I'm an 8. But not anorexic. I'm just small.

I'm really tiny, but i'm older than someone 1 foot taller than me.

o______o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back