Camp Camp.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleanor turned to look at NN while smashing cake in Alex's face. "AWHELLNAW!"

Alex was actually enjoying this, nomming what cake she could as it was being smashed into her face.

My name is Charlie and I will run riot in Camp Camp. My awesome level is Infinity and one. COME AT ME, BRUH.

NN went to sleep. She locked her cabin, just in case.

Charlie saw the pohkeymahn battle then hallucinated he had a pokeball in his hand.

"GO RHCG WKEHRFGM EG THE ARCEUS. I HAS ARCEUS. UMAD?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex raised her hands and used train storm. "TRAAAAAIIIINNN STOOOORRRRMMM." She then saw Charlie. "Hah, no. I am the limited edition Alex. I PWN ARCEUS."

"YAAAAAAAAAAY. LOOK OUT, EVERYONE!"

And then hundreds of trains fell from the sky and crashed into the ground.

One of the trains crashed NN's cabin, crushing her. Then she smiled and saw that she had black blood.

Charlie's imaginary Arceus used Protect and saved him

"OH MAH GEE IT SAVEDZZZ ME"

One of the trains crashed onto Jade, causeing her to bleed. This was a happy sight for her, as she maniaclly licked her blood. After that, she found one of her old Rarity toys stuck in her arm. She had no idea how that got in there. Then she saw that the Rarity toy had been blood stained and proceeded to lick that too. "Mhhmm. Blood tastes g-good."

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex saw the hundreds of trains that cluttered the camp and giggled. "That was fun..."

NN somehow got out under the train and went around the camp, leaving a stream of black blood.

Eleanor crawled out of the tent. "YAY, TRAINS! I don't think the alcohol train is here though..." She turned to the others. "I haven't explored yet! LET'S GO EXPLORE!"

"Darn, the alcohol train would be the best." Alex looked around. "Yeah, let's go explore."

"OKAY DUDES." Eleanor started walking, navigating around trains. "Hey look, a lake!" And then Eleanor pushed everyone else into the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back