Camp Camp.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I agree!" Eleanor giggled before frowning. "Hm... I fancy pancakes or crisps chips or CAKE."

(Eleanor became English again.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(LOL)

Alex's eyes widened at the word. "CAKE? I WANT CAKE!!!!!"

"CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Omg this form! Idk if I can do this...too intense..

My name is Erika and I will run riot in Camp Camp. My awesome level is ALL the numbers!! COME AT ME, BRUH.

Erika stepped out of the car with her suitcase in hand. She looked back at her mom. "You're not serious right? You're sending me away from my games and friends to this derpfest?"

"You'll make new friends, deary!"

"whatever." Erika walked to the camp entrance and shook her choppy black and pink hair. "sigh....time to start the worst night of my life..."

(Lol welcome to one of the most derpy rps around... xD)

Alex frowned and crossed her arms. "Give. Me. Cake."

(thank ya! I saw the title and thought "what the derp?". I read the first few posts and COMPLETELY understand now hahah)

Erika pulled some snack cakes out of the purse and threw it at Alex. "Eat the cake!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(lol xDDD)

Alex snatched up the snack cakes and started hastily eating them. "OMNOMNOM. THANK YOU."

Alex tilted her head. "You seriously think I'm stupid enough to fall for that?"

Alex shrugged. "I'm not gonna make a fool out of myself just for a little snack cake, ha." She turned to Ellie with a grin. "Anyways, Ellie already tried catching me with a fishing pole."

"Yeah, it doesn't work. So..." And then Eleanor threw a fishing net over Alex.

Alex squeaked when the net was thrown over her. "ELLIEEE!!!" She thrashed about. Even if they trapped her, there was no way of getting near her if she kept thrashing.

Eleanor laughed and tried to approach, but was knocked back by a flailing arm. "ALEX CALM DOWN"

"No, no, no, no, NO!!!" Alex screeched and continued thrashing, throwing herself into a frenzy.

"EVERYONE! TAKE COVER!" Eleanor yelled, diving behind a nearby hedge and peeking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back