Camp Camp.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least NN's bleeding stopped when she was pushed in the lake for some reason.

Charlie was breaking down from sudden events and went berserk and started screaming "DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERP"

Alex grinned when she was pushed into the water. "Thank you, Ellie~" She swam out to the middle of the lake and floated there on her back.

Eleanor stared after Alex before stamping her foot. "Dammit! I forgot you were a swimmer! THAT'S NOT FAIR"

Alex moved so she was upright and sunk under, hitting the bottom and pushing her way back up. She smiled, beginning to tread water. "Oh, it's TOTALLY fair." she called, swimming different strokes around the lake.

"NOW YOU'RE JUST SHOWING OFF!" Eleanor yelled, picking things off the ground and beginning to throw things at Alex.

"Ha, you're right!" Alex dove under the water. "I'm a water type pohkaymon." she said once she popped back up. One of the things that Ellie was throwing hit her in the head. "WHY IS MY TRAINER THROWING THINGS AT ME? AM I A BAD POHKAYMON?"

"THIS IS A TEST" Eleanor yelled, still throwing things. "RIGHT NOW YOU ARE FAILING"

Alex dove under again and skimmed the bottom, dodging all the things Ellie was throwing at her.

Eleanor growled, pulled a fishing rod out of nowhere and tossed the line into the lake. "I'M GONNA CATCH AN ALEX"

Alex saw the line and tugged it gently, letting go immediately after, seeing if Ellie would think she actually caught her.

Eleanor gasped and start reeling the line in, only to get distracted by NN. "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT"

Charlie started running around screaming when he fell into the lake

"AHHH HELP HELP HELP ME NOT A SWIMMER LIKE ALEX"

Alex saw splashing at the surface of the lake. "Oi... Charlie..." She swam up and grabbed onto him hauling him to the edge of the lake and setting him down. She then dove back into the water so she could screw with Ellie's head.

"Alex! Aw." Eleanor watched Alex dive under the lake again. "Fine! I'll go find food without you! Om nom nom nom!"

Alex popped up at the mention of food. "Food? I LIKE FOOD." She swam to the edge of the lake and climbed out, clinging to Ellie. "Food."

Eleanor tried to shake Alex off but failed, starting to walk while supporting Alex. "So where would they have food places around here?"

Alex shrugged, continuing to cling. "I dunno.... I just want food. Food is good and tasty~"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back