carrots

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brunette_babe806, please leave SK alone. Stay on the subject and mind your own business, kay? Thanks.

I haven't threw up since 2nd grade. I'm in 6th now. Here's my story from 2nd grade..

I woke up at like 6 AM, not being able to get comfortable. Somehow, I walk to the bathroom. I wasn't even thinking of going to the bathroom. My body just picked itself up and walked me there O_O Well anyways then I vomitted luckily in the toilet, and not waking my parents up either. O_0 I was coughing like heck and still managed not to awake them. Unfortunately I was too embaressed to tell my mother I vomitted, so I pretended like nothing happened. Time for school. Yuck! I have the taste of vomit in my mouth all day! :[ I was so silly, I should have told someone, because I might have given whatever I had to someone else.

The night before I stuffed up with popcorn, so that might explain why I vomited.. :p

I told my mom this year in 6th grade and we both had a good laugh at it. lol.

NO!! u goys are b no fun atall thats why your loosing have your members GOODBYE!! im leaving 4 good!!
Please don't leave!

I'm sure you're a great friend.

I would just like to warn you try not to argue and keep all posts polite and nice. ;)

Please stay! :p

NO!! You guys are b no fun at all, that's why you're loosing have your members. GOODBYE!! I'm leaving for good!!
Happy trails! Now that I read past posts, all of them are like the ones you've made in here. That's kinda sad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's good to see nobody's thrown up at school o.o'

I remember in 4th grade there was a girl in my class. The class was silent and doing their work and all of a sudden she started running to the back of the room, tripped over someone's bag, fell and got the wind knocked out of her and spewed all over the floor x.x Her throwing up caused someone else to throw up. I hate that chain reaction thing. *shudders*

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the last time I threw up. And two other times. The last time it was just bile. The others it was strawberry yougurt and shamrock shakes.

(Sorry if I grossed you out)

Food can be very stealthy don'cha know ^.~
The last time I threw up was around two years ago. It wasn't really chunkish, just liquid. It was kind of like orange water o.o' It was orange from spaghetti-os, so I wasn't like, 'ZOMG! Orange!' xP I don't throw up too often.
I don't throw up often either, but when I do it feels good when your sick.

And mine's always orange.. LoL

Ewg! All of the contents in your stomach are emptied when you puke. *Yuck-Oh!*

Last time I threw up was on the bus to camp.

Bleh.

Ugh, I threw up today. I was sick yesterday and the day before with a sore throat and (almost) a migrain (sp?). Then today we had a school fete and all I had was orange jelly, a candy cane and a lollipop. Then T felt sick and went to sick bay. Then the teacher rang my mum who was at work and asked me to go get my bag and tell my teacher that I was going home. So I went into the playground first, couldn't see my teacher, and saw my best friend instead, at the other side of the playground. So I ran over to them, said, "Tell Miss Sheumack that I'm going home." Then I turned around, took a step and threw up. It was all orange liquid. Surprisingly enough, I didn't get any on my jeans! So i looked back at my friends with a look saying, "Can you look after that, please?" and ran to the toilet. I stayed there for about two minutes, leaning over the toilet. Then I bolted back up to my classroom, gabbed my bag and went to the office. I told Mrs Rice (the woman who was looking after me) that it wasn't wind (what she thought it was) and that I had just thrown up. Then I went into the sick bay again and grabbed the bucket behind my chair. I didn't throw up at all until Mum came to pick me up. Then Mrs Rice asked if we wanted one of the office's buckets, to lend, for on the way home. Thank god we said yes. I had two more vomiting fits in the car, all orange liquid. GROSS!!!. Then I sat on the home toilet for about 20 minutes with a bucket in front of me, and had 2 more vomiting fits before feeling better and getting up and lounging (with a bucket) in front of the tv. I am still doing that, with my laptop on my lap, and I just had my first hard food (premium crackers) since midday (when i got sick). It's now 6:20. and the funny thing is, I wasn't even hungry until about 45 mins ago. Weird. Sorry if i grossed you guys out, but I just wanted to tell someone, because when I rang one of my friends, one of the people who saw me chuck, she wasn't sympathetic at all. Glad I didn't vote for her as school leader. Sheesh.

Thanks for sticking up for me Sweet Kandi, a fight well fought.

Well lastime I got it was a year ago, my stumach hurt for 8 hours and then finally got it out and I felt much better. But there was like little macaroni bits and cheese bits and it was brown and like it actiully leaked out of the bowl cause I threw up so much. Then I just slept in the livingroom with my mom and I threw up only once in the morning luckily! But then the next day I was so starving I ate half my house Lol! So my mom didnt let me go to school that day cause I was so tired from throwing up all night and I was starving. But then the next day I felt Much much better and went to school. I guess its just that people have different cells and then because of their cells some dont get the flu that much. But I definetly dont have that cell because Ive gotten it lots of times LOL :wacko:

//-lWeRide

Ive been sick at school once o_O

When I look or smell doughnuts I puke and ive told my friends this many times and what does my friend do?

Takes out a big,sugary,jammy,smelly doughnut.I knew I would be sick, I just hoped not all over my friends lunchbox who was unfortunatly sitting oppisit me :wacko:

But that was in year 6 so Its all been forgotten :D

I was actualy heaving writing this and reliving the terrible memory of: The day of the Doughnut,lol

-fp

ok, this is actually pretty disgusting, so if you hate spewing, i'd suggest you go back to (non) tamatalk.
Have you ever noticed that when you chuck, there are always carrots in your spew, even if you haven't eaten one in a month? not that i look in the toilet bowl at my vomit, because that would be perverted, but when i do spew, carrot always seems to come out. yes, this is disgusting, i warned you before, but seriously, have you ever noticed? ugh. gross. but i was just curious, because it always comes up in mine.

What about you?

by the way, guides, i don't mind if you close this for being inappropriate or too disgusting.
Question! How can looking at vomit be perverted? o.0; Just wondering ^^

But eh... I havent noticed this o.0; The last time I threw up... well lets just say it was red, kind of chunky and half of it came out my nose. xD

ok, this is actually pretty disgusting, so if you hate spewing, i'd suggest you go back to (non) tamatalk.
Have you ever noticed that when you chuck, there are always carrots in your spew, even if you haven't eaten one in a month? not that i look in the toilet bowl at my vomit, because that would be perverted, but when i do spew, carrot always seems to come out. yes, this is disgusting, i warned you before, but seriously, have you ever noticed? ugh. gross. but i was just curious, because it always comes up in mine.

What about you?

by the way, guides, i don't mind if you close this for being inappropriate or too disgusting.
Ok...

Looking at your barf is not frickin

perverted.

Your like 9.

You don't even know what perverted means...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back