carrots

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smarterchild? He's forever mad at me X3
Does everyone know about him? Why must he curse all IMs.... ;-; xD

But yes, thank you very much, FallenLeaves, for calling me abnormal. I respect that. =)

But I didnt know it had more than one meaning o_O; So sorry for being imperfect. <<;

Last edited by a moderator:
.::Snowy::. if the topic bugs u don't read it sure its gross but at least it has a warning on it lol

Does everyone know about him? Why must he curse all IMs.... ;-; xD
But yes, thank you very much, FallenLeaves, for calling me abnormal. I respect that. =)

But I didnt know it had more than one meaning o_O; So sorry for being imperfect. <<;
I think he's only on AIM o.o' He's still mad at me for cussing at him over a year ago XD

I think he's only on AIM o.o' He's still mad at me for cussing at him over a year ago XD
I have him on MSN ^0^ xD He's still mad at me for insulting him like... a long time ago o.0 xD

I've never noticed any carrot looking things in my puke.

But one time I was eating macaroni with broccoli in it. After a few bites I started feeling sick, so I rushed to the bathroom. Then, I puked. The strange part was that my puke looked just like my bowl of food did. It looked like whole pieces of macaroni came out of me. It was strange. I know I chewed that food. It was kinda like Aubrey Hepburn's encounter. Strange though.

GotchiGirl96

Yeah, that's him. ^_^

I use him when I don't know what a word means.. lol

what i want to know is how do u no carrots show up in everyones throw up u don't useually look at it since it smells and its gross :x lol

ok, this is actually pretty disgusting, so if you hate spewing, i'd suggest you go back to (non) tamatalk.
Have you ever noticed that when you chuck, there are always carrots in your spew, even if you haven't eaten one in a month? not that i look in the toilet bowl at my vomit, because that would be perverted, but when i do spew, carrot always seems to come out. yes, this is disgusting, i warned you before, but seriously, have you ever noticed? ugh. gross. but i was just curious, because it always comes up in mine.

What about you?

by the way, guides, i don't mind if you close this for being inappropriate or too disgusting.
Yes! Aughhhh disgusting!

T.J.

Ew... this is so gross! Last week on Monday, I threw up 42 times! I actually counted... anyways, I didn't notice any carrots in my, um, barf.

:lol: -um, Paisley 520

Tom and markPosted: Dec 7 2006, 02:03 PM

Mine jut has gooy stuff in it.
HAHAHAHAHA. i laughed out loud at that. i dont really remember wut mine looks like, only that one time, i ordered angel hair pasta at a resturant, and it turned out it wasnt wut i thot it wud be, so i switched dinners with this girl sitting next to me, and I got SO sick i threw up 6 times in 3 hours...thats twice ever hour. HAHA!!! anyways, this is a really hilarious topics. and .::snowy::., if its so gross, u shudnt have opened it chica! FUNNY TOPIC!!!

Yah i know seriously. A guide absolutely SHOULD close this. I never knew someone would make a topic based on
[SIZE=21pt]BARFING.[/SIZE]
Yes, it is on vomiting, no stop typing in all caps, it's annoying like you are at times.

No vomiting memories for me, I haven't threw up since second grade, and now I'm in grade six.

Ok, since I threw up like 50 times over the weekend, I'll tell you I had no carrots in meh pukieness. It looked like crushed/mashed/squished/ect. broccoli o_O Except some times it was just water... because I didnt eat anything, and I only drank water, and my stomach couldnt keep even that down x.X

Thanks a lot guys...you jinxed me. :( :( I hadn't thrown up in around 10 years until this past weekend.

I got food poisoning at McDonalds when I was out with my boyfriend(he got it too but not as bad as I did), and I was so sick all Sunday that I actually threw up. In a trashcan. In the bathroom. I felt so much better afterwards though. :(

Thanks a lot guys...you jinxed me. :( :( I hadn't thrown up in around 10 years until this past weekend.
I got food poisoning at McDonalds when I was out with my boyfriend(he got it too but not as bad as I did), and I was so sick all Sunday that I actually threw up. In a trashcan. In the bathroom. I felt so much better afterwards though. :(
Did you report the McDonald's to the health department or anything? That sucks o.o

oops. you should report that to mcdonalds. too bad about the vomiting. i had that on friday from having a jelly, a lollipop, a candy can and a soft drink. too bad you broke the 10 years (or so) of not spewing.

Okay, I threw up last night.

It was brow, and it had chunks of chicken in it, from my dinner.

Talk about disgusting.

Well I really have'nt been sick for About 5 months and I really dont want to hehe :D .

:huh: ~*Emily*~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back