carrots

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Sweet Kandi, there's nothing about being correct that makes you abnormal. It makes them abnormal for not looking up the word in a dictionary before accusing me of using it in the wrong way.

I meant perverted in the other sense. Practise before you preach, FallenLeaves.

It's a good thing I don't really care what people think of me. Otherwise what you said about me being 9 would've really hurt. NOT!!!

No, Sweet Kandi, there's nothing about being correct that makes you abnormal. It makes them abnormal for not looking up the word in a dictionary before accusing me of using it in the wrong way.
I meant perverted in the other sense. Practise before you preach, FallenLeaves.

It's a good thing I don't really care what people think of me. Otherwise what you said about me being 9 would've really hurt. NOT!!!
X3 Yay for people who defend themselves! We're a dying breed, lol.

And good on you for doing that. I think there are some confused people around here (eg. FallenLeaves).
Public Shaming = bad x.x'

It doesn't surprised me that people thought differently though. I don't blame them either o.o' Now-a-days the word perverted is almost only used to describe something sexual.

Heh, at a first glance I was like, 'wait...what?'

Ok now, stop fighting over vomit. *shakes finger*

last time i threw up (and it was intresting) was in pre-k... this girl threw up like stew and so later at snack i threw up all of my cheese and crackers.

Like sweet kandi said, its a chain reaction.

-Suta neko

Public Shaming = bad x.x'

It doesn't surprised me that people thought differently though. I don't blame them either o.o' Now-a-days the word perverted is almost only used to describe something sexual.

Heh, at a first glance I was like, 'wait...what?'
Soz. You're right. As always. Me bad *slap my hand with a ruler*

Whats a carrot?

Are they like apples?

Maybe monkeys?

Electrical Outlets?

Whats a carrot?
Are they like apples?

Maybe monkeys?

Electrical Outlets?
carrot:

Noun

1. A biennial Eurasian plant (Daucus carota subsp. sativus) in the parsley family, widely cultivated as an annual for its edible taproot. 2. The usually tapering, elongate, fleshy orange root of this plant, eaten as a vegetable. 3. Queen Anne's lace. 4. A reward offered for desired behavior; an inducement: "The U.S. should use a moratorium on SDI development as a carrot to bring an acceptable offensive arms limitation" (C. Peter Gall).

Etymology

French carotte, from Old French garroite, from Latin car*ta, from Greek kar*ton; see ker-1 in Indo-European roots.

I bolded the ones that we are speaking about.

I hope I cleared things up for you :)

carrot:
Noun

1. A biennial Eurasian plant (Daucus carota subsp. sativus) in the parsley family, widely cultivated as an annual for its edible taproot. 2. The usually tapering, elongate, fleshy orange root of this plant, eaten as a vegetable. 3. Queen Anne's lace. 4. A reward offered for desired behavior; an inducement: "The U.S. should use a moratorium on SDI development as a carrot to bring an acceptable offensive arms limitation" (C. Peter Gall).

Etymology

French carotte, from Old French garroite, from Latin car*ta, from Greek kar*ton; see ker-1 in Indo-European roots.

lol good one

carrot:
Noun

Etymology

Gotta love dictionary.com <3 xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back