child abuse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.
Some parents can be loco over things like that. The show I was talking about was a 90's show.

Not really abuse, but our neighbour gave hot sauce on a child's touge for swearing at their mom for no reason.
Well, I heard that in the 1940's or something, if the kid said a bad word , the parents made them rinse out their mouth with soap.

Camelle

Yup.
Some parents can be loco over things like that. The show I was talking about was a 90's show.

Not really abuse, but our neighbour gave hot sauce on a child's touge for swearing at their mom for no reason.
Hot sauce x.x' I'd die. I hate spicy food lol.

I can understand why they did it though. If my mom swore at her parents she had to rinse her mouth out with soap and then my grandpa belted her. It was legal to hit your kids back then(late 50s, early 60s).

Hot sauce x.x' I'd die. I hate spicy food lol.
I can understand why they did it though. If my mom swore at her parents she had to rinse her mouth out with soap and then my grandpa belted her. It was legal to hit your kids back then(late 50s, early 60s).
I know.........Back in the 80's my dad would slap down his kid (Now in his 30's) if he even said a little backsass, my dad still does it even though its illegal, I hate him

I know.........Back in the 80's my dad would slap down his kid (Now in his 30's) if he even said a little backsass, my dad still does it even though its illegal, I hate him
Sad. My dad tries to whack me for something or other everytime I see him. I only see him twice a year, so it's not too bad. Though I've made a point to carry a knife on my whenever he's around. I used to put up with that crap when I was younger but through therapy I learned that I need to stick up for myself if I want to get anywhere in life.. Although I don't think she nessesarily meant to do it against my parents ^.^'

Who likes my avvie?
[SIZE=11pt]Creks, please stay on topic. Thank you.[/SIZE]

Anyways, when I was 3, I used write on the walls a lot.

My mom and dad would only slap me if I wrote with something permanent.

Everyday, I wrote on the walls by the stairs, but it was usually washable marker.

Let's just say they they made me clean it off the wall if it is washable.

Let's also say that I had a toy hammer and I broke the backyard door with it .

Eggs were always splattered on the floor, because I thought breaking them was fun xD.

See what A naughty 3 year I was xDDD?

C-a-m-e-l-l-e

P.S. Look at the first letter in each sentence in order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will, LOL Creks I LOVE you avater...i wonder who made it lol J/k

I was reading all the poems and They made me Cry :'( Why do people have to be so MEAN and VIOLENT to there children. If you 've never read A Child Called It. You Should it may ba a sad but very deatailed story, but it's true and things worse happen to kids everyday. It's WRONG!!!! When i was younger i didn't really understand what child abuse was or why people do it. All i knew was that i was blessed with goodly parents. Yes my dad will smack me once in a while only if i mouth off to him or something like that, but i think all dads will do that once in a while. Right??....anyway i had to get that out. I never really got to let my feeling out on child abuse because no one will ever listen to me lol i probley sound cheesy :nazotchi:

Yeah, my friend is given child abuse like when she forgets a library book they ground her, and sometimes she has to sleep outside. That's all I know. x(

She once cried at school and told me that her dad is nicer than her mom, and I can't beleive her dad agrees with the abuse, you know?

Yeah, my friend is given child abuse like when she forgets a library book they ground her, and sometimes she has to sleep outside. That's all I know. x(She once cried at school and told me that her dad is nicer than her mom, and I can't beleive her dad agrees with the abuse, you know?
Unless they're making her sleep outside in the rain with no blankets or anything at all, it's not abuse. It's punishment. There's a big difference.

Like Lynae said I didn't understand it at all either... I still don't understand why people would actually smack and all that to their kids for no reason!

If I have children they will not be smacked or anything like that by me.

That is how I was raised... I was never smacked or anything like that by either of my parents.

It's not abuse to be smacked for punishmet like when i mouth off or something like that, but what TheAngelicReaper said about her friends... leaving a library book at school and having to sleep outside (i think thats what she said) I just think that rediculous!!! I'm sorry but i would never make my kid sleep outside it's just not right. I'm sorry i might smack my kids if they are rude to me. Thats not child abuse...Right?? I would Never ever ever agree to child abuse. Omgosh it makes me so sad :'( to think while i'm sitting here just having a nice relaxing sunday night typing on the computer. Some child may or already did lose there life or is being throw against a wall or beaten...a three year old ....WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!!! I just don't get it ....i'm sorry i'm probley writting nonesense to you guys

I looked up A child called "It" on Wikipedia it's extremely sad... and it actually happened to him.

It's unbeliveably sad that people would do that... to a child of that age.

And you know that saying "Children should be seen not heard"?

Well Whoever said that is disturbed... I'm sure even if you are overly mature you're a child at heart...

I don't like that.

I know it's SO sad but it's one of my favorite book...i'm weird like that. And i am a child inside and out i'm 13 but my friends say i have to be more mature. Anyway Off Topic.

I agree with you Summer

I am extremely immature.

And... My friends laugh at me... YAY for laughs!

But child abuse is more serious than just "Oh this person said children should be seen not heard so i'm going to ignore you!!!"

It's about words and hitting children but not for punishment for no reason or for punishment but continueiously beating the child to a pulp.

My dad only slaps me if I am REALLY bad :) He just holds my arm and slaps my leg. it doesnt hurt much :) I laugh when he does it :lol:
My dad does that to me too Lol :) it's kinda funny now that i'm 13 i have more things that he can take a way so it doesn't happen not at all as much which it was almost never before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back