child abuse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom slaps me across the face sometimes its not abuse unless its an infant or small baby

btw i know a kid that cusses and hits his parents and they dont do anything
Their parents need to do something, then. That sounds lie an ungreatful child.

If you want to see insanly bad children, those kids on Super Nanny are beyond out of control. Kids need to repsect their parents these days. Parents need to help also. Throwing a fit over something that you can't have don't earn you to get the item you deserve.

Sometimes, I swear if a child gets alot of stuff they love, they are still not greatful.

Haha I dont go too your school funsychloe!

my parents are stricked so I go to bed at 9:00pm and if 2 mins past 9 my parents are angry! But there stricked!

my mom slaps me across the face sometimes its not abuse unless its an infant or small baby

no abuse isn't just to an baby, it can be to older kids too

To the cussing bit: Unless he's like 16+, he needs to get smacked for it. I don't really cuss *at* my mom. I cuss with her lol My mom, sister, and I pretty much have the same colorful vocabulary so she just stopped caring about it.

I think it's wrong to cuss at a parent or elder. The only reason I do it is because my mom doesn't care and she knows the majority of the time I'm joking or just being me. That, and she does it back xP

Mom does that to me too. I don't know why. Once I only said, "Mom, can I go on the computer?" Mom said "EXCUSE ME!!?" Then she hit me. :rolleyes:

Thank you.
Me too! it's wrong!

I'm no poet but I did think of something

My name is Celine I am 14

My parents beat me hard

They say I am worthless

But I try not to believe I say "It's a dream It's a dream!"

They say to me "your worthless Celine"

I go in my room and wait for them

My dad comes in and beat me againist the bed

I hate the bruises I hate the scars and I hope one day It will be ok

If you are reading this you must be happy to hear I am in a better place now

For I killed myself and I now am dear to someone,god.
i liked it britt

I cuss with her lol My mom, sister, and I pretty much have the same colorful vocabulary so she just stopped caring about it.
Whewt for colorful vocabs! XD

Mom does that to me too. I don't know why. Once I only said, "Mom, can I go on the computer?" Mom said "EXCUSE ME!!?" Then she hit me.
Thats just wrong........... >.<

Meh, I practically got killed when the dean said I cussed infront of her (When I didnt, she misheard me, my friend heard me.......I aint cuss) My parents ONLY listen to the school system, never me

no abuse isn't just to an baby, it can be to older kids too
yes i know what i meant was its ok to slap an older child sometimes but you should never slap an infant

An infant or newborn, no. A foul mouthed seven through 13 year old, yes.
I agree that it's horrible to hit and infant/newborn, but even if the person is 7-13, it's still illegal to hit them. If you were to hurt anyone under age 18, it's considered child abuse in most states. Once the person is 18+ it becomes assault.

Child abuse doesn't always mean little kid. In the abuse category, it means minor.

Minor = 17-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back