child abuse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it's horrible to hit and infant/newborn, but even if the person is 7-13, it's still illegal to hit them. If you were to hurt anyone under age 18, it's considered child abuse in most states. Once the person is 18+ it becomes assault.
Child abuse doesn't always mean little kid. In the abuse category, it means minor.

Minor = 17-
Yes but i agree with what you said before: that if your child missbehaves a little smack is ok, or else how are they ever going to repect you? But a steady diet of hard slaping and beating for no reason, is child abuse. And no matter what they did, a big beating is definity NOT the reason. for what ever they do, a hard beating is wrong.

~Reanna

If you live in Ohio then you probably remember Marcus Fiessel. It was all over the news. His Foster-Parents went to a family reunion and locked him in a closet with no food or water. [SIZE=21pt]HE WAS AUTISTIC (SP) TOO![/SIZE] When they came back, his body was burned. (He was left alone for 1 weekend) Then 2 days after the burning, they wanted attention so they told the news that their Foster-Son was lost. Everyone went on a search party and then a month later they found out he was dead. Grr... I hate David/Liz Carrol (sp) They even talked it out where they were gonna "loose" him. They "lost" him at some park. They were gonna "loose" him at Kings Island. :rolleyes: People are so CRUEL

I think that child abuse is sick and wrong. It hurts my heart to hear those sad stories. Sure, some bad kids deserve a little slap, but that other stuff is too much. Down with child abuse!

Sincerely,

Paisley 520

I know this is WAY off topic, but Paisley you have a Club Penguin too? It rocks!

Ok back on topic

I HATE ABUSERS

I know this is WAY off topic, but Paisley you have a Club Penguin too? It rocks!
Ok back on topic

I HATE ABUSERS
OFF TOPIC: Yes! Club Penguin is soo fun! My username is Pinkwink520!

Anywayz, Abusers are horrible people.

Paisley 520

OFF: I'm Cori789

ON: Have you ever seen the movie the 6th sense? It has like 1 scene of abuse (kinda if poision counts) This 1 girl's mom made her sick because she got some mental deseese(sp) and she put poision in her milk and soup and stuff. The sad part was the girl videotaped some puppet show and then she put the stage away. Her mom came in and she didnt know the camera was on so she put poison in her lunch. (She videotaped the puppet show beacause I think her dad was out of town or somethin and she was gonna mail it to him) So then she dies and the guy that sees dead people meets her after she dies and she wants him to show her dad the puppet show on tape. Her dad watches his wife poison the girl and then they get in a fight er something.

An infant or newborn, no.  A foul mouthed seven through 13 year old, yes.
thats what i meant

to funsychloe: evry1 has their opinions

to the rest of you: you should never hit an infant like you said

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that it's horrible to hit and infant/newborn, but even if the person is 7-13, it's still illegal to hit them. If you were to hurt anyone under age 18, it's considered child abuse in most states. Once the person is 18+ it becomes assault.
Child abuse doesn't always mean little kid. In the abuse category, it means minor.

Minor = 17-
I don't remember what movie this was.. but it kinda had an abused infant and she grew up to a 12 year old who was absued by her mom. It was one of those corny after school shows.

I don't remember it well, the girl hated to come home, because her mom abused her. It was a single mother and child. In the end, the mother got help. If I can ever remember it, I'll tell you.

I do hate when people abuse babies for no reason. Some crazy woman drowned her kids, because the "devil" was going to get them.

creks that other post u did u could have pm Paisley so plz stay on topic next time ok buddy :) .

but anyway Stop child abuse its wrong and cold hearted :D

I don't remember what movie this was.. but it kinda had an abused infant and she grew up to a 12 year old who was absued by her mom. It was one of those corny after school shows.
I don't remember it well, the girl hated to come home, because her mom abused her. It was a single mother and child. In the end, the mother got help. If I can ever remember it, I'll tell you.

I do hate when people abuse babies for no reason. Some crazy woman drowned her kids, because the "devil" was going to get them.
I'm not sure about the show. I want to say Degrassi for some reason xP

I think I know about the woman you're talking about though. Didn't she drown her kids in the bathtub?

This topic reminds me of my younger cousin as she was growing up. She grew up living with acholic father and a self-centered mother. What did my cousin sleep on, an old worn out mattress in discomfort while her mother and father slept on a nice one. Her clothes used to be hand me downs, while my Aunt charged nice shoes and clothing for herself. After her father and mother devorced things got worse. Like me she is overweight and so her mother used to proceed to call her horse, whale, pig, and many other names that I recall. She was punched and slapped by her mother so she learned to fight back also. I remember her crying and being angry at wishing she could get away from it all. I remember the day I saw the picture she created that showed her cutting her wrists.

She never did what the pictures message said. Today my cousin lives with her boyfriends parents and has very little contact with her mother and only some contact with her father. Her mother calls her sometimes saying she misses her, but don't kid yourself, she misses the money not her child. I really don't see how that woman ever loved my cousin. I remember her sleeping on that worn mattress for many years before it was replaced, and that was only when her mother bought herself a new one and gave the old one to her. Her father (my mothers brother) is still an acholic and has the view: I'd rather live a short life than five up drinking or smoking. My cousin does things I'm not proud of her for like shoplift and I blame her parents most for how they had treated there daughter over the years. My cousin is more like the sister I never had We have both been abuse by people who we though were our family members. My cousin and I were both abused in the worst way by our grandfather. At least I was never Phsycally or mentally abused by my parents. My cousin has suffered more than I have that is for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
if parents abuse thier child whats the point in having kids its just so sad.

I'm not sure about the show. I want to say Degrassi for some reason xP
I think I know about the woman you're talking about though. Didn't she drown her kids in the bathtub?
Yup.

Some parents can be loco over things like that. The show I was talking about was a 90's show.

Not really abuse, but our neighbour gave hot sauce on a child's touge for swearing at their mom for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back