child abuse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now at age 3, it's just another normal night,I've been cut, slapped, beat, bruised, and not fed

Mommy's stressed out, taking it all off on me,

And as of last year, daddy is .

I wish he was here,

so I could experience a different day,

one where I wasn't cut, slapped, beat, bruised, or not fed.

But I need someone like daddy, to come help me right now in this bed.

Right now at age 10, it's just another ordinary night,

I've been cut, slapped, beat, bruised, and not fed

Mommy's still stressed out,

and daddy's still .

I still need your help,

I'm still being cut, slapped, beat, bruised, and not fed

Save me from this life, Free me out of this gate,

Please, save me now, before it's too late.

Right now at 14, it's just another normal night,

I'm being cut, slapped, beat, bruised, and not fed

No one's came to help me, they've ignored all my cries,

I need my daddy to come. But he, is still .

Right now at 18, it's just another normal night,

I'm being cut, slapped, beat, bruised, and not fed

Just what's been happening to me, for every day of my life

No one's came to help me, no one's brought daddy back to life.

Can you hear my cries?

Are you kind enough,

to just take me away, before I am ?

Right now at 23, it's just another normal night,

I've been cut, slapped, beat, bruised, and not fed.

Yes, that's right, nothing's changed since age 3

because no one came to help me, no one wants me to be free:

Please, don't ignore these cries, can't you understand?

I'm being CUT, SLAPPED, BEAT, BRUISED, AND NOT FED!

Now tell me: do you even care how I feel, every night when I go to bed?

I know that you're out there, you're still on time,

So please, just stop me, from being a part of my mother's crime!

I'm crying, needing you, please, change my life soon!

Please somebody, please, daddy where are you?

Right now at 31, it's just a normal day,

I'm by myself, alone, loved, in charge, and not cut, slapped, beat, bruised or not fed.

Because somebody came, someone helped me at last,

Finally, somebody brought my daddy back!

But if only it was earlier,

if you only you had listened to my first cry,

I would've lived like this my whole life,

been this way all the time.

But "daddy" came back, and that's all that matters,

I'm not being cut, slapped, beat, bruised, or not fed.

And I feel good everynight,

When I go to bed.
xDD *points that's my poem ^.^ :angry:

Yeah I know it's sad...A friend of mine died that way...Her mom beat her to the very end..and if I went to her funeral I would have said

This girl was a good friend to me...She was the best and now I look at her as we set her to rest. I'm sure she could have lived longer but the beating she got we're just to hard. She was a very good person and now I hope she is having a good time in heaven. I know she will be deeply missed.

shes resting now,I hope you get to see her again..

she did not get to have the chance, I bet you feel very bad right now.. because I do im even crying alittle :angry:

:) :( :D her stupid mother!!!!

my mom once was hitting me with stuff like chairs and pulling my hair :D

I CANT GET THAT OFF MY HEAD!!! I Wish this bad world was gone!

CHILD ABUSE SHOULD STOP!!!!!!!

well soon you will see, this will stop very soon, greendaygirl829.

Yeah my cousin told me...But yeah she also had a disese and once my cousin told me I cried and I said "Why!? Why did she have to die!" she was only around 10 years old. I feel very bad. I pray for her to have a better life in heaven.

oh my god! i am so sorry for you guys! thats just horrible...

what was the disease? just curious

Last edited by a moderator:
heres something i hope cheers you up:

And he will wipe out every tears from their eyes, and death will be no more neither mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore, the former things have passed away.

Revelation 21:4

Im a student practicing to be a Jehovas witness, this scripture means that when the end is comming soon,

people who have the faith in god will go have everlasting life at paradise and see all of their loved ones again. :angry:

I cant wait to see my grandma I never got to meet :)

I'm a luthren...

Thanks for cheering me up mcrfreak-nessie! I've heard that line from somewhere...Titanic!

I would like to say a pray for my friend

Dear, god please take care of my friend yuka and heal her wounds. keep her safe benethe your wings and protect her from harm,amen

Thank you.

Me too! it's wrong!

I'm no poet but I did think of something

My name is Celine I am 14

My parents beat me hard

They say I am worthless

But I try not to believe I say "It's a dream It's a dream!"

They say to me "your worthless Celine"

I go in my room and wait for them

My dad comes in and beat me againist the bed

I hate the bruises I hate the scars and I hope one day It will be ok

If you are reading this you must be happy to hear I am in a better place now

For I killed myself and I now am dear to someone,god.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my personal opinion, I think that if your child misbehaves, you should be able to smack them *ONCE*, but beating the crap out of them for some asinine reason is wrong.

I also believe that if your kid fears you by age three, not by beating, but by threat and a spanking when they do something wrong, that fear will eventually turn into respect as they get older. My friend's mom never hit my friend. She threatened and scared him into doing what he was told. Today he has extreme respect for her. All of her kids do.

I think that if kids feared their parents up until a certain age, they would be more respectful and there wouldn't be so many spoiled brats in the world.

heres a short poem i made up.

I lay here in my bed,

crying my eyes out,

my parents wish me dead,

that why i pout,

they slap me and throw me against the hard wall,

even though ive dun nuttin i say im sorry,

but they never stop hurting me and all,

i wish i i was like my friend, Corrie.

''THATS IT!'' i cried, and ran to my friends mum, Camily,

I asked her to stay,

now i have a happy family,

not like yesterday.

theres mine. :ph34r:

In my personal opinion, I think that if your child misbehaves, you should be able to smack them *ONCE*, but beating the crap out of them for some asinine reason is wrong.
I also believe that if your kid fears you by age three, not by beating, but by threat and a spanking when they do something wrong, that fear will eventually turn into respect as they get older. My friend's mom never hit my friend. She threatened and scared him into doing what he was told. Today he has extreme respect for her. All of her kids do.

I think that if kids feared their parents up until a certain age, they would be more respectful and there wouldn't be so many spoiled brats in the world.
i think your right one smack will not kill a child and threats do work. my mom always thratens me and my sister

i think your right one smack will not kill a child and threats do work. my mom always thratens me and my sister
But, it depends on where you smack the child. If you smack them on there bum, thats ok, its padded lol! I used to get spanked when I was 5. But NEVER smack a child across the face!

To SK, I'M ONE OF THOSE SPOILED BRATS, AND [SIZE=21pt]PROUD!!!![/SIZE]
So am I. But I'm not rude :angry: I am nice.

Lol! My family is very loving, I couldn't imagine being abused...

KC8 %-(

There are alot of disrepsectful kids in the world that do deserve a nice slap across the face or a swat on the butt. There are kids who still yell and cuss out their parents who don't get their way. Slapping a kid across the face isn't abuse as is. If they kid is swearing more then a sailor, telling their mom and dad to shut up, etc need some punishment. I don't think back in the day, spanking a kid with a yard stick is abuse.

The worst abuse a kid or anyone, not just a child can get is verbal abuse. Pysical pains can heal, hurtful words cannot heal. Words can stick forever.

my mom slaps me across the face sometimes its not abuse unless its an infant or small baby

btw i know a kid that cusses and hits his parents and they dont do anything

*agrees with SK*

many kids lack respect today x.X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back