Concrete Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg my little sis luvs Concrete Angel and me too its not that sad but its really nice

1. Use the "Edit" button. For our sake.

2. That's kinda... off-topic.

3. This is Seriously Non-Tamatalk, and the very least you could do is use proper punctuation.

I agree with alot of you that child abuse is wrong but, you have to give your kids a little pnishment to tell them not to do something or that what they did was wrong. You jus shouldn't you know beat them. I mean some kids cry when they get smacked, but imagine how much a kid would hurt more than you because they got abused.
~*Danni~*
Smacking your kids in the butt every once in a while when they do something naughty is not child abuse. Child abuse is beating your child, purposefully, and forcefully as far as I'm concerned.

I was sexually abused when I was about three. It's so unbelievably evil and horrible I can't even describe it. It screwed up a good portion of my life and still bothers me sometimes.

OMG Y DID THE LITTLE GURL DIE!? i almost cried after that!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

That's very sad.
I agree with furawatchi girl, verbal abuse stays with you for life, phisical abuse is only there for a few minutes. Words are the worst thing that anyone could use against you.

Here's a poem I found on the internet about abuse:

You call me names,

You curse me out,

When I make you mad,

You scream and shout,

I know you love me,

and I know you care,

there’s times when you show it,

but those times are rare,

I hardly get to see you,

but the times that I do,

You’re either drunk or high,

but Daddy.. I still love you,

You hit me a lot,

but it's because I do you wrong,

I must do you wrong plenty,

since these bruises stay for so long

I keep my feelings

locked up inside,

the bruises and scars,

I try to hide,

When the doctor asked,

who gave these bruises to me

I didn’t tell them it was you Daddy

I told them it was me,

I don’t know if they believed me,

but they put this needle in my arm, Daddy I pray that when I'm gone they will do you no harm,

Daddy I'm getting scared,

I look around

and you’re no where to be found

as I take my very last breath,

I go peacefully, without you, to my death.
That is so sad!!! I was totally crying at the end of that poem. you should post in on the video comments if it'll fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back