Could it be!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bandi has just said to each country that it would be exclusive to that country and none other.

they have made a mistake and havent admitted it! :eek: :( :) :eek:

bandi has just said to each country that it would be exclusive to that country and none other.they have made a mistake and havent admitted it! :( :( :huh: B)
:( It doesn't neccessarily mean they made a mistake, just that their original idea was to keep the tamagotchi exclusive to one country, but might change their minds. :(

I have to say though,that while ppl have been siding on whether TMCG+C is exclusive to Japan or USA,it's probably sold around the globe. ;)

It just looks like a generic egg shaped tamagotchi to me, I don't think it's a sign at all. I do know that other toyshops around the world are trying to import the Japanese TMGC+COLOR. That is why some other countries (other than Japan) are selling Japanese Gotchi too. They aren't released there at all but imported from Japan. Last time I had correspondence with them they said they were currently no plans to release an English version of the TMGC+COLOR. You can always ask your local toyshop to order a Japanese one for you though.

If they ever become avaible in English they will highlikely have a different name and perhaps some modifications that is why I have always preferred the original Japanese versions.

I have heard that employees of some companies aren't allowed to announce when their next product comes out, if they do, they get in deep trouble with their boss. Their boss tells them when to announce a product, if they tell ANYBODY outside the company, they might get fired. Bandai could have this policy for their employees, so maybe the company is keeping quiet and saying that the TMGC +Color is a Japan exclusive.

Thats just my theory...I hope it's true! I kinda doubt it though.

My source never hid any other releases from me so it would be weird if he would be doing it now. I do absolutely love the items this Japanese edition has. The yummy onigiri and sake are typical Japanese dishes and I would hate to have an english TMGC+COLOR where it has been changed to a steak and cola. The TMGC+COLOR has so much Japanese influence on both items and locations that they would have to totally remake the gotchi to adjust it to the western world. For me that would totally kill it. My personal guess is that they'll perhaps try a coloured version in the west once they've gathered enough marketing information on their sales here in Japan. Either way you'll have to be patient, even if the next western release isn't a TFT screen tamagotchi I'm sure they'll come up with something fun. Like they usually do!

Ive been watching videos about the Tamagotchi Plus Color exclusive for Japan, and i dont see many characters comparing the v3 and v4 and stuff, i would like to know if any of you has a chart to see how many characters are on the Tamagotchi Plus Color.

IF and WHEN there is an English version of Tamagotchi Color, I WILL definately be buying one. No doubt about it.

I saw the same thing too! :eek: I could mean that it will come to the U.S.A., probably because people are making complants about it being a japan exclusive & not making it come to the U.S.A. From what I know is that they are testing people outside of Japan to see If they are ready for the Tamagotchi+color :( . I hope it does come to the U.S.A. because it will be cheaper and easyer to find & help with my English:3 I keep looking for more info nya:3 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back