Could it be!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt mean ANYTHING all it is is a pic of a tamagotchi on music city.
we do not know that yet :( , it can it can not :eek: . but it is still a picture of a TMG+C B) . + Japan has now a hex. tama+color,thought I can not go because I am now a Tranfer student in Fl,U.S.A. :( . I looking for more info :D . ~ :D UraNyachi :(

Last edited by a moderator:
you people are really retarded like its just a photo.

:D I found out that IT is a tama+color while reading other chat room:3. It is unknown if it will come to the U.S.A. right now ;) . From what I am hearing it's most likely to come to the U.S.A. next year(2010 :D ) :lol: ! SO GET READY! B) :) ! ~ :p UraNyachi :blink:

I am going with Nyatchi on this one. Soundwave, i think you are wrong. I would think that if you want it to come out here, that you would be a little more supportive...

just because that is a tiny little pic of a tamagotchi colour does not mean anything , it doesnt sybolise anything eather!

:nyatchi: I look at the pink Tama+color & the pic on Music city and there are the same, look how it does not have a egg shell it's smoother + it has white buttions just like the Tama+color. :huh: another thing I found was... no keychain! :eek: ! I am still looking for more info B) ~ :nyatchi: Ura Nyachi ;)

i know they might be coming out here and i know the us is getting them but just because there is a itty bitty photo on the music city does not mean that its a hint you silly :huh:

:angry: do not use bad words kids are on this site :angry: but soundwave look at it & then look at the pink tama+color tell me what you see. ;) now do you understand :) hope so :furawatchi: . ~ :nyatchi: Ura Nyachi :D

:angry: ok, but there are rumors that now its coming to the U.S.A. in 2011 :) I also found that there sold all over the A

sian region, so they are sure that it will come to the U.S.A. within those years (2010 & 2011) :nyatchi: . I am still looking for more info. ;) :D ~ :angry: Ura Nyachi :furawatchi:

Dude I didn't know this site was a battle site... :(

Dude, we get it.

I really wouldn't be surprized if they came out sometime c-mas or early Spring next year. If we are lucky... Ours maybe more related to the "Original Shape" I've seen the huge bottom... :p and more characters.... :)

OK guys i dont think but i KNOW there is going to be a v6.5.

i love tamagotchis so i read all about it and its coming TO AUSTRALIA november 22nd 2009.

hope this helps!!! :blink:

p.s that means it will probaly come out for the U.S in 2010 :D

I don't know that this means anything but I saw today at my local Wal-Mart (UTAH) that the Tamagotchi Music Star is now on clearance. This is usually what they do just before a new version comes out......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back