Could it be!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeeh. I doubt you could take something like that and connect it to the TMGC+C or ID coming out to the USA. But who really knows other than Bandai right? I'll only believe it when Bandai announces it X3

I would love t have a tama= colour! And I live in Canada and the music star is here too...I didn't know it was exculsic=ve t the states( or thought to be) hahah thas funny

No one can really say that 'the TMGC+C' is coming out in USA. There are too many posts on other threads saying that they are not coming out. It's BanDai's choice, though I think it will stay exculsive in Japan as an excuse for the heavy price.

idk what it means but it probably doesnt mean its coming to the us

.......yet :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Or it could mean the MusicStar will be released in Japan and they'll share the same site with the rest of the world.
No, Binary, you're wrong. If we shared it with Japan, Would they be able to read it? Don't think so. :L

No, Binary, you're wrong. If we shared it with Japan, Would they be able to read it? Don't think so. :L
:p Read what? The text on the web site? Why not? Languages can be easily changed.

The V5 site (Tama and Earth Expo) was shared between Japan and the rest of the world. Before you even log into the V5 site, you're asked to select which language you want: Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Dutch.

The V6 site (MusicCity) already supports English and Spanish. It wouldn't be hard to add other languages.

Anyway... I made that statement over 11 months ago. Since then, we know the MusicStar was not launched in Japan, and the TMGC+C was not launched in the USA.

Hm.. I think they should at least get more characters first... after playing the uratama and familytchi.. this one is waaaaaaay lacking variety.. :/
I hope the Japanese one can connect to the English one^^
if the japaneese familytchi can i'd think color plus would connect to english :huh:

The TMGC+C can not connect to the Famitama (Japanese equivalent of the Familitchi / v5.)

So far, all the color screen Tamagotchis (TMGC+C, Hexagontchi, Tamagotchi-iD) can connect to only other color screen Tamagotchis. None of them can connect to any non-color screen Tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
No One Is Right. Only Bandai Knows. If They Decide To Keep It Exclusive To Japan,They Can.

~ :) UYY40 :) ~

:furawatchi: Read what? The text on the web site? Why not? Languages can be easily changed.
The V5 site (Tama and Earth Expo) was shared between Japan and the rest of the world. Before you even log into the V5 site, you're asked to select which language you want: Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Dutch.

The V6 site (MusicCity) already supports English and Spanish. It wouldn't be hard to add other languages.

Anyway... I made that statement over 11 months ago. Since then, we know the MusicStar was not launched in Japan, and the TMGC+C was not launched in the USA.
But they still wouldn't understand. And I know, we all have Tamagotchi ID today, and it's in Japanese, but all i'm saying is they wouldn't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back