Cyber Prison

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumi didn't really know what exactly smart phones were capable of, but she imagined that Zazi's iPhone was far more useful than the old computers. "Hang on a sec, does that phone have a GPS or anything like that on it? It could help us figure out where the heck we are. You might want to check before Colin blows it up."

Junior ignored everything when he saw what Colin was doing. Junior jumped back in fear. He had lost a friend who tried to do the same thing at school. Turns out, the school's alarm system were unhackable. He want as far away as he could, just to be on the safe side. Junior Jr. and Lisa said,"We know what happened, it's okay to be afraid." Junior hated to admit it, but he was scared.

"Yeah Check The GPS..." Colin said getting Impatient. While waiting Colin took out a soft ball and started to play football ( soccer for americans ). "Oh and it wont blow up... the worst is that the room blows u... nothing happens" Colin said with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"OK, um yes there is GPS on here and it says we are in the middle of Antarctica. What are we doing in Antarctica?" Zazi handed Colin her phone. "If you blow it up, a) I'mma kill you, B) assuming we get out of this, you will buy me an identical one. Got it?"

"Okay.... so I just plug that Here, turn this on, Change Volume.... and there we have it we can now the door should open in about 30 seconds, get ready it will only open for 10 seconds though" Colin then hear constant beeping, He checked the phone, it wasn't that maybe... "Oh my God, The Rooms about to blow up in... IT DOESN't SAY!!!" Colin says in a panic. "We need to get this door open quicker!"

"WE NEED TO BUST IT SOMEHOW!" Junior screamed in panic. Junior Jr (Gozarutchi) and Lisa (Kunoitchi) were scared to, hugging Shadowpelt the Ninjacatchi. "Can't we break the door with something, or even hack the security system faster? Or find something to protect us?" Junior asked. Junior was scared, so scared he felt his red vampire eyes become blue. He wanted to run, hide, even cry, but he wanted to seem tough. All those years believing he could live up to danger, all those visits to dangerous places, to end up with fear. He felt useless, that got him mad, he got the first thing he could find and started smashing it against the door, trying to bust it open.

Zazi saw Junior trying to break the door down. "No, don't panic, it'll make it all worse. And there's no use in breaking it down. It's solid rock." Zazi whipped around. A person, a grownup to be exact, had just entered the room. "Children. Welcome to my humble dungeon. In just a few hours, we'll get started on some... experiments. In the meantime, have a great time killing yourselves trying to get out. Sorry, there is no way." Zazi was confused. She glared menacingly after the woman as she walked away- and suddenly disappeared.

Junior calmed down, Zazi was right. But how had the woman entered and then disappeared? To many questions, but the voice of Zazi calmed Junior down. "Thanks for calming me down Zazi, I don't usually rampage like that, well Colin, Lumi, Zazi, and the rest, do you know what protects you from explosions, and leaves you without a mark?" Junior asked. But at that instant, Junior noticed that the explosion was aborted, "Colin," Junior started,"Did you abort the explosion?" Junior then remembered the lady say something about experiments. Junior ran towards where the lady disappeared and started screaming,"What do you mean by experiments!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"uh nope.. I think the explosion stopped." Colin said looking for a way out when he saw a small air-vent, "Hey I think we could get out through there" Colin said while pointing. Looking through he saw a light at the end. "Come on" he said opening the hatch. "Uh-Oh!" "I think I might have found the Next Trial!"

"I said, DON'T PANIC! Good grief." She turned from Junior to Colin. "The next WHAT? Trial? What is that supposed to do?" She was getting frustrated. She remembered something. "Hey, while we are waiting, we might as well get to know each other." Zazi took out her Tamagotchi. "Hey Junior, do you think you could hack mine? I don't care what family, I'm happy with randomness. But being able to interact with it would be really cool. Of course, if you can at the moment." Zazi blew a strand of pink hair out of her eyes.

"Okay, I'll set it up to random characters," Junior told Zazi,"I just have to find some tools." Junior looked around and founds some screwdrivers and a soldering iron. Junior grabbed Zazi's Tamagotchi and started working on it. In matter of seconds, Junior heard the voice of girl and a boy. "Hi guys, uh hey look we can talk out loud! And look there's a speech bubble above us!!" Junior saw the Tamagotchi, a Mimitchi and Mametchi, they was talking, but now in face-to-face talk. "Here it is," Junior told Zazi, "You can call them whatever, oh and you have every single item from every single Tamagotchi. That means you have the Mochatchi, Spotchi, and Nyatchi costumes." Junior handed Zazi her Tamagotchi.

"Oh, thanks. Now that I have a talking Tamagotchi, what do we do next?" Zazi slumped to the floor and ran her hand through her hair. "I hope that freaky lady doesn't come back. Her eyes are like pure black. I wonder what she means by experiments. Does it have anything to do with the computers?" Zazi looked at the screen and saw her little Mametchi and Mimitchi bouncing around. "I guess I should name them. I dunno, Saffron and Aaron. I'm seriously running out of creativity."

"She probably is going to come back, in a few hours, just like she said." Lumi spotted a large pair of wire cutters, which she picked up and made a few snipping motions at the air. "If we're not outta here by the time she comes back, I'll cut her fingers off and see how she likes that! No one uses ME for an experiment." Lumi paused for a moment. Generally, her mouth moves faster than her mind, so she often only realizes what she's said after saying it. "Actually, the fingers thing is a bit extreme, I'll make it quick and go straight for the jugular. That'd be more efficient. Cutting fingers off would take way too long." Again, Lumi paused. Something told her that ranting about how she intended to take down the mysterious woman could possibly make them even more nervous than they were now, and she thought she might need them on her side. She decided to just change the subject before the others could comment, saying "We should focus on the next trial thing or whatever."

Colin was hanging upside down from the ceiling with his legs round wires "I'm Colin, I like sports and I like to hack computers, once i was on the FBI Data Base... Did you know there was an alien that landed in Roswell New Mexico?" ... "Wha... your a vampire.. I want to be a vampire!"

Junior sighed. "Being a vampire isn't awesome, it's actually depressing, nah I'm joking, I know my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa was the one who was a vampire. So sadly, I can't turn anybody into a vampire, I just have red eyes and very light Mexican skin, kind of a fusion of pale vampire skin and normal Mexican skin." Junior took off his contacts, revealing his red, cat-like eyes. "These are my real eyes," Junior told everyone, "Oh, and ya, I did know that an alien landed in New Mexico, I went there for vacation!" Junior got out his contact holder and put away his contacts, then Junior said, "I won't need to hide my eyes anymore, well at least here."

Lumi adjusted her bandanna a little bit, making it tighter so it fit more snugly around her neck. She wasn't doing that because she was afraid of Junior (at least that's what she told herself), it was just a little loose. "I'm Lumi, and I'm 12, but my birthday is about five months away. But if you call me a little kid, I'll dislocate your jaw. I get enough of that crap at school from those idiotic eight graders who think being a friggin' year older makes them better." Lumi rolled her eyes. After pausing for a moment, she said, "Hey, I bet my conspiracy theorist friend would really like you two. She's got a thing for aliens and the supernatural. Heck, she'd get a kick out of this entire situation." Lumi imagined her with her camera, snapping pictures of every machine in the room, jotting down notes, and excitedly talking about how this would be her career-defining story.

"Cool. I'm Zazi and... I like bright colors. As you can tell. Before I got trapped in this stupid prison, I might have pursued an art career. Or maybe math. Hey, has anyone else noticed that that girl with brown hair hasn't woken up yet? Maybe she's dead." Zazi frowned. "Also, what about the problem of food? What the crap are we supposed to freakin' eat?!?" A screen popped out of nowhere. "Hello, little children." The voice was the same as that creepy lady. "Now you will have your evening meal. A group of attendants will bring it to you, along with the necessary utensils." A group of people in black came with bowls of... what can only be described as mush. Grey, mushy, icky slop. "This is another reminder that the experiments will take place tomorrow morning. Thank you for your time and your precious little pathetic lives." The screen disappeared. Zazi took the bowl. "Eewww, smells like burnt hair. I don't trust these people. I'm not going to taste it first, someone else do it." She announced.

"Uh, I'll pass, I think I have some M&Ms in my pocket," Junior said. He looked around his pocket and took out a full bag of M&Ms. "Colin, do you think you can make a machine that makes things giant? It would help us out a lot."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back