Cyber Prison

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks" Colin said getting out "So, I think we should whisper so that crazy &%@£ing lady doesn't come back anytime soon" Colin started whispering "Do you think we should continue trying to escape or should we get some shut eye so we are ready for tommorow?"

Lumi did feel a little tired, but she had no intention of giving up. "I'll sleep when I'm dead! I ain't just gonna sit here and wait for them to stick things in me! Just who the #$4@ do you think I am! Let's blow the crap out of this place, and see if they can catch us then!" Lumi paused. "Well, once we're outside, anyways. We have to figure something out! We can't just quit!"

"You're right, we can't quit. But how are we supposed to have energy to carry out our plan to $&@% this place up if we haven't slept?" Zazi thought for a moment. "Since sleeping likely needs to happen, we could set up a guard system. What do y'all think?"

"i'll take third if you don't mind" Colin said setting out the coat as a bed "Hang on, what if the person on guard falls asleep, what then?"

"yeah it is a bit chilly" Colin said using his jumper's hood as a pillow "Well G'd night, wake me up when its my shift, ok?"

"Guess I'm fourth, then." Lumi zipped up her leather jacket and shivered. "I didn't do it. I freaking hate the cold." Lumi looked at her makeshift net. "Er, I hope I didn't cut any important wires. Like any that would be related to the air conditioner."

"Okay. She watched the shadows on the wall shift around as people tossed and turned in their sleep. She wondered if they even were asleep. She managed to stay awake for her 3 hour portion. "Junior, wake up. It's your shift." She said as she shook his shoulder. She was so tired, but she had to wait till he was fully awake. "Wake up!" She said again.

"I'm awake, I can't sleep anyways, barely catching some sleep," Junior said. Junior was awake a good while, an hour passed, and another. Time to pass the shift. "Colin, wake up, it's your shift," Junior waited to sleep until he woke up.

"Wha... Okay, im up" Colin sat up with his head against the wall. He watched for a hour thinking if he could take a quick rest, his shut but quickly opened, he whispered "I have to... to stay awake" He started to yawn. His shift finally ended " Lumi *yawn* Come on wake up" he said shaking her shoulders, "Hurry... up" Colin said falling to the ground and he fell asleep instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mmm... Sorry for hitting you with my Vespa..." Lumi mumbled. Then she picked up her head. "Oh, wait. That was a dream. Nevermind." She then realized that Colin was asleep anyways. Lumi stood up, yawned, and stretched. Fifteen minutes passed, and Lumi was already feeling very bored. She sat down on a large plastic tool box, but it buckled a little under her wait, causing her to stand back up. Since she had nothing better to do, she rummaged through the contents for a little while. She pulled out a large wrench, swung it around like a baseball bat a few times, and decided to keep it. However, while the wrench could serve as a good weapon, it didn't provide much entertainment. Lumi paced back and forth, waiting for something to happen while humming the end theme to Fooly Cooly, an anime she liked. Then the strange woman appeared, and Lumi lunged at her with her wrench. But she teleported behind Lumi, saying, "Don't even try it. It's absolutely pointless. You have two hours... then the experiments will begin." She disappeared as Lumi lunged again. Lumi snarled at the space where the woman was. "Hey, guys, wake up!" she shouted with anger and panic in her voice. "We've got two hours left! We have to think of a way out, NOW!"

"Ahhh!" Zazi was instantly awake. She ran a hand through her already tangled multicolored hair. She looked around the others were stirring, as well. Zazi looked at Lumi. She looked really angry, she was glaring menacingly at this wrench thingy in her hands. "Lumi, what happened?" Zazi asked.

"how long have I been asleep?" Colin Grabbed zazi's phone that was hanging out of her pocket "20 MINUTES!?!?!" Colin then realised the seriousness of the situation "oh sorry, im very cranky when i wake up" "So what did you say, something about the experiments? he said trying to stand up but his legs were a bit wobbly and he fell back down, laughing a bit.

"Oh so were getting weapons now are we" Colin said with a devious smile on his face "Ok I call the crow bar!" he said handing Zazi her phone back and then picking up the crow bar

Lumi looked at the door. "I don't know about breaking the door down... didn't we already establish that nothing could destroy it? But hey, what about the walls or ceiling? Maybe if we move some of that machine crap away from the walls, we can hit the walls and see if we can break through. It's worth a shot, right?" Lumi grabbed a machine and tried to pull it. It almost moved, but Lumi wasn't quite strong enough. "Shoot, this thing is heavy. Someone want to lend me a hand?"

"Yeah okay i'll lend a hand" Colin said grabbing the machine and started pulling "God this thing is heavy, but we need to keep trying" Colin never gave up and the machine moved just enough that they could get behind it

"Thanks, Colin. Alright, let's see if we can get this wall knocked down." Lumi struck at the wall a few times with her wrench. "Hey, I think it made a dent or two... maybe a hammer or something with more weight at the end would be better though. Junior, you wanna give this a shot?"

"Sure," Junior said. He ran with the hammer and blasted the wall out. "Cool, I think my anger gave me strength. Okay, I'll go in and see whats inside," Junior said. He walked in and saw that it was okay and safe. "Come on, we've only got a few minutes," Junior said. He walked in and waited for the others to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back