Cyber Prison

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Haha, im not much of a inventor.. but i will do my best" "But in the mean time i might as well try the... Stuff" Colin said as he started to eat cautiously. "Meh its not so bad, It tastes better than it smells, it sort of tastes like, Doughnuts" Colin said chewing "... BLEH, the aftertaste is horrible, okay i will start on that growth machine" Colin said pulling together some spare parts.

"Thanks Colin," Junior said, "In the mean time I'll find something that can help us, and Lumi, if the creepy woman comes back, don't stab her in the jugular, it will just make things worse." Junior walked around the hall and found some coats. "Well this will keep us warm if we escape," Junior said.

"Coats... I'll take the yellow one, my favourite colour is Yellow" Colin said with sparks flying around "Oh hey i'm almost done, Just a few tweaks and there... but it seems to only work about three times, so pass me the M&Ms" Colin said with his hands out "If i put all of them in at once we will still have two more attempts"

"OMG. I'll take the black one. Here, Lumi." Zazi passed them down. "Argh. I wish I was home... I would prefer the torture my older sister puts me through to this." She was exaggerating, of course. But, her big sister was mean. "The day before I was taken, I would have loved to be anywhere but home. And now I want to be back. Why did I wish to be away from home, it made my miserable life even worse." Zazi blinked, determined not to cry.

Junior hid a tear. "I would prefer my family making me feel dead internally than being here," Junior said. He wasn't exaggerating, his life was as horrible as the one of a snail in salt. Junior looked around,"For once I want one of Mr.White's 'The Chronicles of Narnia' original series books, at least to do something," Junior said looking for something. "YA, those were boring! Hahaha!" Junior Jr and Lisa said. It was rude, but true.

"Okay i just drop them in here and..." Colin said jumping back in fear of being Squashed. A few M&Ms came out huge and others weren't a success "Well at least we have food, let's dig in" Stuffing his face, after a half an M&M and his face covered in Chocolate "Ah that was good!"

Lumi nibbled on a bit of M&M shell. Zazi and Junior were acting awfully depressed, which was starting to really irritate Lumi. It sounded like they were ready to just quit, and drown their sorrows in chocolatey M&M goodness. Lumi wasn't going to have that. Lumi had every intention of escaping. In fact, she had every intention of getting everyone else out, even if she had to drag them along by force. Lumi stood up and prepared to give a speech fueled by her hot-headed fury. "All right, listen up you guys! You know what we're going to do? That's right, escape. Because seriously, who the @#%& are those people to think they can take us from our homes, our families, our lives, and then strip us of our basic rights? They can't do that! But think we're pathetic, worthless creatures! Well you know what I think? I think they deserve a good smack in the head with a big lead pipe! No one experiments on Lumi Nolan! No one experiments on Colin, or Zazi, or Junior, or any other human being! And we're going to show them that! We're going to make them pay! We're going to mess them up, and then we're going home. We've got the tech, the know-how, and the resources to put them in their place! So take all that sorrow or angst or whatever, and turn it into rage. Turn it into red-hot, boiling, steaming rage, 'cause that's the only emotion that's gonna get #$%@ done now."

Lumi paused, not to reflect on what she said, but to catch her breath. She felt good now, able to let out her pent up anger, and didn't regret a single thing she said.

"If you got anything to say, speak now or forever hold your peace," she said, daring anyone to challenge her.

"You know what, you're right, I'm not letting the fact my family hates me get to me. I'm going to escape with all of you!" Junior exclaimed. He got a bite out of the M&M. "It is good," Junior said. "Talk for yourself, we only have normal M&Ms," Junior Jr the Gozarutchi and Lisa the Kunoitchi said. "Well, what do you all say, are we going to escape, or are we going to stay trapped here until somebody @!%&ing saves us?!" Junior exclaimed, "OR ARE WE GOING TO ESCAPE!"

"No. You're right. We'll have to escape somehow." Zazi looked at her huge green M&M and took a bite. "Nice little... speech/rant there, Lumi." Zazi grinned. She slightly realized something familiar about those old computers in the corner. She couldn't quite grasp it, but they were familiar. She brushed off the feeling and looked at her Tamagotchi screen. Saffron spoke up for the first time. "Zazi, you can't let them do this to you. Don't let them make an experiment out of you. You can do this." Zazi knew her Tamagotchi and her friends were all right. "You guys are all right. We can't give up. Only problem is, according to the creepy *%#$@&* the experiments are tomorrow morning. Meaning... we get through tonight. So, let's make a plan."

"Okay, well, we need somebody that knows how to act," Junior said. "I get it," said Junior, but was cut off by Lisa,"Ya! Somebody that knows how to look defenseless, how to fake crying, and all those things that abducted women do in movies!" "She said it," said Junior and Junior Jr,"Any volunteers? And before all that, we have to hide, then trap the creepy, mother @#$%er, what do you say? Is it a good plan, does it have any flaws?"

"I can't do that. Every time I tried to fake cry to my parents about my sister, it never worked. And I've never been good at drama." Zazi thought about it. She seriously didn't think she could do it. She knew she would just come off as loud, pushy, and annoying.

"I'm okay with fake crying, one second" Colin flicked his nose and his eyes started tearing up. "Is... is this good.. *Sniff* enough" Colin said rubbing his eyes. "I can stay like this for about 5-8 minutes, unless i want to stop" "So how are we going to get the @#$%ing woman back into the room?"

Lumi was liking how Zazi and Junior had gotten a hold of themselves, and to her the plan was a good start. But Lumi did have some doubts. "I don't know, guys. Something tells me that lady won't give a crap about one of us looking pitiful. But hey, maybe if we make enough noise, she'll come and investigate, so that could be how we get her in here. Probably."

"That's a good plan, she did come here when I started banging on the door," Junior said. "But, some of you need to hide so that when she comes, she can be trapped," Junior Jr said. "So, we need something to make a lot of noise, and a net," Lisa said. "Exactly, so lets all look for something to make noise and something to trap the lady in," said Junior.

"Okay... Noise... Noise" Colin thought for a bit "maybe if I, no no that wont work." "Oh how about if I use Some spare batteries to make a screeching noise... oh but we will need earplugs" Colin said putting some extra bits of computer in his ears "Is this safe or not?"

Lumi snipped a few cords with her wire cutters. "We could make these into a net... somehow. I think. Like, if you tied them together. I'm pretty good at tying knots, so I'll take care of it." Lumi started tying together the cords. "I don't know about sticking computer stuff into my ears... but what about the carpet? It's nice and thick, and it shouldn't take much to cut it."

"Oh okay" Colin took the pieces out of his ears, "I'll go get the other carpet" Colin walked over the the corner when he fell down a hidden pitfall

"Help" Colin shouted, He tried to climb out when the Lady appeared again "What is all this racket, children?" She said with an annoyed look "There is no point in escape, even if you are able you will never find your way home, then you will be recaptured and returned here" She said and soon she disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back