Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Light scoffed. "Whatever.." He sighed, " I just..... Hated the handcuffs...... Because you were staring at me.... THE WHOLE TIME......" He shuddered briefly. "I mean.. the WHOLE time...." Matsuda sighed a little and continued typing, a little worried about Watari and his wellbeing.

"I don't see why you were that bothered by it," L said, his face impassive. He turned, looking around. "Where did the shinigami go, then? It was here." He turned back to Light. "Light-kun, try to find where it is....It might have used the Death Note, and it might still have it."

Light rolled his eyes. "I'll look for the dang thing... Wherever the @%#* it is." he grumbled. He walked out of the room and pretended to be looking. When really, he was cleaning up Rem's remains. "I think I'll go insane if he handcuffs us together." he mumbled to himself with a shiver.

L watched Light leave the room, taking another sip of his coffee. "Matsuda, have you managed to find the contact information for Wammy's House yet?" He looked down at the desk and pulled a chocolate out of the bag in fornt of him, crushing it in between his fingers.

"Nearly..." Matsuda told L. Meanwhile, Light had just finished cleaning up Rem's remains, whatever junk had made them up. He composed himself and walked back into the room where L was. "The shinigami was nowhere to be found.... Neither was the Death Note." he lied.

L turned to Light as he entered the room and stared at him for a few seconds, then nodded. "Then we need to think about where it could be. If it has left with the Death Note, it could start helping Kira." He reached behind him, pulling another chocolate out of the bag. "I still think we should test the Death Note we have, as well."

Light looked at L in distorted disbelief, "We can't just go and kill someone to test the Death Note! That's wrong, a horrible idea!" Light thought for a moment. "Also, if we were to look for the shinigami and the Death Note, where would we start?" Light rubbed his temples and sighed heavily.

"Why not?" L said, tilting his head while he stared at Light. "The criminals would be ones that had been sentenced to death anyway. It would be no different to what happened to Lind Tailor. Watari has already contacted several countries about it." He lifted the chocolate up to eye level, staring at it for a second, then started to nibble the edges of it.

"You have a point.." Light tilted his head. "I guess you could test the Death Note if it really was essential to the Kira case..." Light sat down in a chair in the corner of the room. "Ryuuzaki, I've found the Wammy's House contact information." Matsuda told L with a smile.

L finished nibbling the edges of the chocolate and placed it down on the desk in front of him. If Light-kun is agreeing to test the Note...does that mean he doesn't think the rule is a fake? Unless he's bluffing... L turned to Matsuda. "Good. Tell them that the file should be ignored...but that he should send the first three successors anyway. They will know what I mean." He picked up his coffee and took a sip.

Light laid his head back and fell into a light (lol) sleep after pondering L's next actions. "Uh alright..." Matsuda said quietly. He began rapidly typing. "Hey, uh..L... Could I have a bit of your coffee?" he asked timidly, biting his lip.

L turned to Matsuda, suddenly scowling. "Why would you want my coffee?" He glared at Matsuda, then took some more sugar cubes out of the bowl and dropped them into his cup. He glanced at Light, frowning. "Where were the handcuffs put after we used them last time?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm a little drowsy..... That's all." Matsuda mumbled, grabbing L's coffee and taking a quick sip. Light jerked awake at what L said. "I have no clue, and I really don't want to know where they are. It will be better for me If I don't."

L reacted almost instantly, leaping up and kicking Matsuda hard in the side. "You don't touch my coffee," he said calmly, not caring if he knocked Matsuda off the chair. Then, he shuffled backwards again, crouching in his chair quite normally. "I need them now."

Light growled. "I'm not looking for them. Get off your lazy, candy hoarding @#$ and go find them." Matsuda had doubled over in pain and was on the ground. "Wammy's house......... Is sending over....... The..... Successors...... And they........ will ignore...... the file...." he mumbled in between gasps of pain.

L turned to Light. "Oh, Light, you're awake." He picked up his coffee and took another sip, then turned to Matsuda. "Good. Did they say when we could expect them to arrive?" He took a sip of his coffee, then frowned. "Didn't they ask for proof that you were working with me, either?"

"Hnng...... No....." Matsuda told him. Light fell asleep once more, wondering why L wanted the handcuffs again. Matsuda pulled himself off the ground. "They said they would be here in three days. I'm going to my room." Matsuda stumbled out of the room and down the hallway to his own room.

"See you later, then, Matsuda," L called, seeming to have forgotten the kick already. He sighed, putting his cup down and pulling himself off the chair, then walked around the room, looking for the handcuffs. "Aha..." He walked back over, slouching and staring at Light for a second, then picked up Light's wrist and put the handcuff on it.

Oh God, not the handcuffs.... xD

Light woke up a few minutes later and felt something around his wrist. He opened his eyes slowly, seeing L staring at him blankly. Light looked down at his wrist and yelled out in shock. "RYUUZAKI? WHY DO WE HAVE THESE ON AGAIN????" Light demanded to know.

"Oh, good, you're awake," L said, turning and picking up his coffee. "What, you mean these?" He lifted up his arm, nodding at the chain. "For the same reasons as before. My suspicions of you are still at 14% at this time, and we share the same fate with these on." He paused, looking down at his pocket, then placed his cup on the desk so that he could pull his phone out of his pocket. "Yes, Mogi-san?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back