Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Light twitched a little and jumped out of his chair. "Not this again..." he grumbled. He looked at L, tempted to jump forward and strangle him with all of his strength. "L........ Please tell me why you suspect I'm Kira once more..." he said as calmly as he could manage.

"We agreed that you were Kira, whether it was willingly or not," L said, holding the phone away from his mouth as he talked. He held the phone back to his ear. "Mogi-san, what is it?" He was silent for a few seconds, then closed his eyes and tilted his had downwards. "I see. So what do we do now, then?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Light wore a fake look of concern on his face. "What happened L? Is everything okay?" he asked. He placed a hand lightly on L's shoulder. "Did something happen to Watari?" he asked, his voice shrouded in bitterly false sorrow.

L opened his eyes, but stared at the floor, not answering Light's question. "I understand. Bring Misa back here as well, then. We can decide what we're doing then." He closed the phone, dropping it onto the table and still not looking up at Light.

Light backed away a little. "Well, if you're not going to answer me..." he mumbled as he sat down in a chair. He sighed lightly, knowing that these next few days or weeks with the handcuffs would definitely be interesting. He didn't feel the least bit of sorrow for L.

"They're bringing him over now," L said, looking up and instead staring up at his cup. "Misa's coming back too, you'll get to see her." He glanced at Light sideways. "It was probably the shinigami. We need to find it." Light-kun, I'm not sure...you seem like you know something about this

Light frowned and attempted to sound sorry for L. "Ryuuzaki... I'm so sorry about Watari..." he stood up and clenched his fists. "I'll find that @#%#%*! shinigami..." There.... Hopefully that was convincing....

-whooo timeskip-

L was crouched on the bed beside Light, slouched over so he was directly over Light. He'd been in this position all night, moving only to take a sweet from the bowl on the beside table. He was sucking the tip of his thumb again, thinking hard as he stared at Light.

"Mello, move your fat a** over, you fag," Matt said, his eyes glued to his DS. "Don't make me sit on you again."

Light was fast asleep, unaware that he was being stalked. He was having strange dreams of L though, and he wasn't quite sure why.

Mello groaned and stole a bite from his chocolate bar, "Who are you calling fag, FEATHERVEST?" he growled.

Sakura opened her eyes slightly, angry that her sleep had been disturbed. "Hey fatheads, shut up. I'm trying to sleep."

L frowned finally bored of just watching Light, and shifted his position. He grabbed another sweet from the bowl, nibbling the edge, then prodded Light in the side, still leaning over him. "Light-kun?"

"Deal with it," Matt called over Sakura, flopping down onto the seat next to Mello and twisting so he could put his feet up on Mello's lap. "Yeah? I don't have hair like a girl."

Light awoke to L prodding his side and hovering over him. He then screamed (Like a five year old girl) and rolled off the bed with a thump, dragging L with him.

Mello scoffed. "I'm not the one that spends all my time playing gay video games.... gaywad...."

Sakura chucked the nearest object in Matt's direction. "I told you, shut up! I won't 'deal with it'!" she hissed, trying to go back to sleep. She was almost asleep when Light screamed. "Oh my God!! If I don't get some sleep soon, you'll all regret it!"

L didn't make a sound as he was dragged onto the floor, not even as he landed with a loud crash rigth beside Light. He sat up, pulling himself up and crouching on the floor. "Oh, Light-kun, you're awake. Good."

Matt looked mortally offended for a split second, then cast his eyes back down to the screen of his DS, smirking. "I didn't throw a fit when I got white chocolate, unlike somebody in this room."

Light groaned. "What the hell do you want?" he asked sourly, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

Mello laughed, "I didn't spazz out when my friend used the dye in Minecraft." he smirked.

Sakura groaned and stood up. She walked over to the single bed in the room and flopped down on it. Looking over at Light, she mumbled, "I'm taking the bed since you moved, fathead #3."

L only glanced up at Sakura as she entered the room, before turning to Light and frowning. "Light-kun, why have you been so angry over the past couple of days? And I wanted to wake you so we could go in and greet the successors. My successors."

"Oh, that is too far," Matt said, closing his DS and sliding it under the sofa. Shut up, you chocolate-obsessed, leather-loving, girly-haired prick!"

Light groaned once more and stood. "Is this one of them? Did she just call me fathead #3?" He shoved her out of the bed and onto the floor.

Mello snickered. "That didn't even phase me, you cigarette smoking, game-obsessed, faggot-haired fat@$$."

Sakura squeaked when she hit the floor. "Yes, I called you fathead #3!" she yelled at him, walking out the door and into the hallway. She came upon a piece of cake on the table. She grabbed the small fork that sat next to it and began taking small bites.

"Yes, thay was one of them," L said, standing up when Sakura had left the room. "But that must mean that N or one of the Ms didn't come..." He shrugged, slouching over and plyaing with the chain of the handcuff. "Are we going in, then? I still have cake in there."

"Oh, it is on," Matt said, swinging his legs down from Mello's lap and instead diving at him. He dived at Mello, grabbing his shoulders and sending them both toppling to the floor.

Light sighed and nodded, beginning to walk towards the door.

Mello pinned Matt down and sat on him. "Ha, and to think, you were threatening to sit on me earlier." He pulled out the chocolate bar he had in his pocket and took a swift bite of it.

Sakura continued to take small bites of the cake, savoring it's sweetness.

L followed Light into the room, looking around for his cake, then stopping dead when he saw that Sakura had found it first. He ran forwards, dragging Light along behind him, and gave Sakura a swift kick.

Matt scowled behind his goggles. "What, so you get your chocolate but I don't get my cigarettes? What if this." He made to snatch the chocolate bar out of Mello's hands, but looked over when L and Light entered the room. "Uh..."

Light wore a look of shock in what had just happened.

Mello looked up when he saw Light and L enter. He quickly got off Matt and snatched his chocolate bar. He then looked at L in disbelief when he kicked Sakura.

Sakura screeched and fell to the floor when L had kicked her. She held her side and curled up, silently crying. "I......" was all she managed to choke out.

L dragged his chair up, pulling his feet up and crouching on it. "That's my cake," he said mildly, scooping up some of the icing with his finger and licking it. "You must be the successors, then." He turned, frowning slightly as he watched Matt slide his DS back out from under the sofa and open it up again. "You got here quickly."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back