Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe I would," L said casually, shrugging. He paused, turning back to Sakura. "How long do you plan on wearing the dress for?"

"I know you wouldn't," Sakura said with a sigh. She looked down at herself and then over at L. "I don't know, why?"

"It seems as though you'd have trouble reaching the zip," L said, his face still blank. "You might need help taking it off."

Sakura scowled, shifting in her chair. "Well, I'll get Misa to help me." she muttered.

Sakura smirked slightly. "Yeah, you could," she told L, glancing over at him. "Though... I think I might actually like this dress, so I'll wear it for awhile longer,"

(I reckon Sakura's still hormonal)

Sakura's smirk grew and she winked at L, standing up and turning around. "Alright, I'm done with this dress for now," she began, glancing back at L once more. "I'm sure I'll need a little help getting it off,"

(Just a little bit xD)

L practically jumped out of his chair, then caught himself and stood relatively calmly with his hands in his pockets. "I will be able to help."

(L seems excited xD)

Sakura grinned and began walking out of the main room with a slight sway of her hips. "Good, come on then."

Sakura grinned slightly, curling up to L.

Aya sighed contently, turning onto her side and looking over at Matt.

(yeah sorry fail post)

L tried to shuffle away from Sakura. "We went though this last time. Let me get up."

Matt mirrored Aya, leaning on one arm. "Hey... We're a couple now..."

Sakura groaned, holding tightly to L. "Come on... Just a few minutes?" she begged.

Aya smiled. "Yeah... We are." she whispered.

L tried to pull Sakura's arms away, still trying to drag himself away. "We just had more then a few minutes."

"I think that means we have to do couple stuff," Matt said, smiling slightly and scooting closer to Aya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura frowned, still clinging to L. "You know what I mean,"

"I agree," Aya responded with a smile. She leaned forward and kissed Matt lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back