Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, were not getting the gender at the next scan. I already told you this." Sakura grumbled, crossing her arms. "We're waiting until the baby is born."

"But that involves waiting," L said, falling back. "You said you wanted to buy things for the. baby, as well. You can't do that without knowing if it's a boy or a girl"

"I can wait," Sakura rolled her eyes. "Yes I can. I can buy lots of things for the baby without knowing its gender, actually."

"Okay then, you won't find out the gender," L said, choosing his words carefully. He glanced over at Misa, who was still curled up with Light, then turned back to Sakura."Tala?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You won't find out either, you're going to wait with me." Sakura told him, sighing. "Yes?"

L tilted his head, then continued. "You don't spend enough time doing girls things with Misa. You should swap clothes with her at some point."

"I don't like 'girl things'." Sakura said simply, raising her eyebrows. "So, why exactly should I swap clothes with her?"

"I think it would be a good bonding experience for you," L said. He turned away from Sakura and slid his chair slightly away. "It would also give good results."

Sakura tilted her head, scowling. "'Good results'? What's wrong with what I normally wear?" she asked angrily.

"Nothing," L said, shaking his head and picking up his tea again. "Would you wear Misa's clothes normally? They're not clothes I'd imagine you wearing in the day"

"Yes, that's right, because I'm not..." Sakura paused, leaning close to L. "... As slutty as she is." she whispered. She paused for a moment. "Oh, I see why you want me to wear her clothes. The answer is no." she growled, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms with a scowl.

L glanced back over. "Don't you like Misa's clothes?"

"Ehhh?" Misa's head popped up and she looked over at L and Sakura. "Why are you talking about Misa-Misa?"

"Yes, I do," Sakura replied. "I just wouldn't wear them." she then turned to Misa. "Oh, Ryuuzaki said we should do a clothes swap, but..."

"Not for me?" L asked, tilting his head slightly again.

Misa squealed, sitting up and facing the pair fully. "Oooh, Misa knows exactly what clothes she would give to you!"

Sakura ignored L, rolling her eyes. She sighed, "What clothes would you give me?" she asked.

"I have a super-cute dress that would really go with your eyes!" Misa said, jumping up quickly. "I'll go and get it!"

Matt shifted his position slightly, letting his hand slide down from Aya's shoulder and to her back, then he unhooked her bra with a smirk.

Sakura's eyes widened and she turned her chair around. "Dress?! Misa, wai-..." she cut off, realizing Misa'd already left. "I'm not wearing a dress,"

Aya jumped, looking over at Matt with a scowl. She growled, punching Matt's leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back