Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt grinned again, walking into the main room in front of Aya. He glanced over at the sofa, then started to walk towards it.

Sakura jumped up, rushing over to Matt. "Mattella! Feel my stomach!" she told him, grabbing his hand and putting it over the spot where the baby was kicking.

"Wow, what?" Matt asked, caught completely off guard. He frowned slightly as his hands were pulled, then his eyes widened. "Oh, the baby's kicking?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura saw Matt take Aya's hand and grinned. "So, you two are together now?"

Aya looked over at Matt, smiling slightly. "Yeah,"

Matt nodded at Sakura, grinning. "We are."

L stood up and walked towards the kitchen, carrying an empty plate. "It's safe to sit next to me again, Tala."

Sakura smirked at Matt, mouthing 'I told you.' She watched L as he walked toward the kitchen. "Good to know," she said, walking over to her usual seat next to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt rolled his eyes, still smiling, and mouthed, "Shut up."

L returned from the kitchen a few minutes later, carrying a cup of tea and staring down at it with a frown.

Sakura plopped down, tilting her head at L as he entered. "What's that?" she asked, pointing to his cup.

"Tea," L muttered, climbing onto his chair and placing the cup on the desk. "Aren't you going to find Matsuda and Misa as well?"

Sakura shook her head instantly. "No, they'd be all over me. They'd probably act like five year olds and scream, jump, follow me around, and whatnot."

Sakura looked down at her stomach, putting her hand on it. "Yeah, but not as strongly as before."

"I'm sure that, as time goes on, I won't." Sakura replied, frowning slightly.

"Especially not when you get kicked in the ribs or the spine," L said, taking a sip of the tea and then placing his cup back down.

"How can you be sure that she'll kick me in those places?" Sakura asked, sitting back.

"I'M SURE BECAUSE ALEX SCREWED UP AND TYPED 'SHE' I don't know, I just ended up saying 'she'." Sakura replied, shrugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back