Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt stopped in the middle of the corridor, then walked over and leaned on the wall. "So..uh...Emiko?"

L stopped typing and turned his chair around, then held out his hand. "Why do you want me to?"

"Yeah?" Aya asked, raising her eyebrows and staring at Matt.

Sakura rolled her eyes and didn't answer, instead she grabbed L's hand and placed it over the spot where the baby was kicking.

"Uh..." Matt paused for a second, trying to find the right words. "What do you think about...us?"

L waited for a second, then suddenly tugged his hand away and let his chair slide back several metres. "Tala. Tala."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aya shrugged, not saying anything for a moment. "Well, we have lots of... fun times."

Sakura tilted her head. "What?"

"Well, yeah," Matt said, shrugging. "Is that it?"

"Tala," L repeated, staring at Sakura's stomach. "That was the baby."

Aya shrugged once more. "Well... It's all you've seemed to keep it at..."

"Yeah, I know," Sakura smiled. "That's why I told you to feel my stomach."

"Is it?" Matt frowned slightly, tilting his head. "How?"

L continued to stare at Sakura's stomach, wide-eyed. "You could have given a warning."

"Well, it just... Doesn't seem like much more... I mean, we aren't even dating..." Aya muttered, staring at the floor.

Sakura tilted her head. "Why would you have needed a warning?"

Matt hung back awkwardly for a second, then stepped forwards and gently tilted Aya's head up. "Do you want to be?"

L looked up at Sakura quickly. "You didn't tell me what was happening."

Aya tensed, staring up at Matt with wide eyes. She stayed still for a moment before slowly nodding.

"Well, it's pretty easy to figure out the baby's kicking. What else could've been happening?" Sakura asked, standing up. "Oh well, I'm going to go show Matt and Mello... And I should probably stay away from Matsuda and Misa..."

Matt paused, then started to smile. He leaned in and kissed Aya, a lot more gently than before.

L nodded and also stood up, fully intending to take advantage of Sakura leaving by getting cake.

Aya closed her eyes and melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Matt's neck.

Sakura walked over to Mello who was sleeping on the couch. She kicked him gently, plopping next to him. "Wake up, fathead."

Mello jerked awake. "Huh?"

Matt continued to smile into the kiss, sliding his hands down and resting them on her hips.

L walked back into the room, carrying a huge slice of cake. He glanced over at Sakura as he walked in, then took his seat.

Aya began to smile herself, enjoying hers and Matt's first real kiss.

Sakura smiled at Mello pointing to where the baby was kicking. "Feel my stomach."

Mello tilted his head, raising his eyebrows. "Okay..." he mutteres, placing a hand over where the baby was kicking. "Oh, hey... The little one's kicking."

Matt pulled away slightly to mutter, "Want to go into the main room?"

L stared to eat the cake quickly, not wanting Sakura to steal it and throw it away before he could eat it.

Aya nodded, smiling and grabbing Matt's hand.

Sakura smiled and stood, looking around. "Where'd Matt go off to..." she muttered to herself. She then noticed that Aya was gone as well and grinned to herself.

Matt grinned at Aya, squeezing her hand slightly as he started walking. "Tala might start asking you about what happened..."

Aya shrugged. "Whatever..."

Sakura turned to go sit next to L before spotting the cake. "Really?"

"I think she'll be taking the role of agony aunt now," Matt said, sniggering.

L glanced over at Sakura, the fork hanging from his mouth, and simply nodded.

"Joy," Aya muttered, grinning.

Sakura rolled her eyes and sighed, settling back on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back