digimon adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angela played with her digimon and cared for them until they finally became rookie digimon.she stuffed the digimon into her large book-bag. "aww, its STUFFED in here!" said terriermon." well, if i leave you at the house, my mom might find you! so try to stay put." Angela said in a soft voice. "can we do much else?" shoyrimon said with a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Night~ I might have to get off soon as well.

She clicked curiously on a window that had popped up on her desktop. "Hello, digidestined!" welcomed an old voice. "Your from that anime!" cried Vivian, looking confused. "Your that old guy, Gennai..." she said, quieting down. "Well, Digimon exist, so why not me?" sighed the patient digi-world protector. Vivian blinked, the sighed. Kuramon was once again being squeezed in her arms, with Lopmon holding shyly unto her leg. But Terriermon was on the desk, staring at the screen. "You got your digimon a long time ago; but now others are getting some. The digital world is in danger, once again." spoke Gennai to the girl. "If I remember... There is your friend, and two others.". Vivian blinked again; "Colin?" she spoke to herself before absentmindedly closing the program. Her phone rung suddenly. The caller id read Colin, so she answered. "Hey V! Guess what?" the voice came from the phone fast, before the girl had even brought the phone up to her ear. "Hey Colin.." she whispered into the phone; "You got one to?" she asked suddenly. Colin, on the other end, was quiet. "Huh? Oh yeah!" he stated quickly. "... And that we live next to each other? I'll meet you at the park..." she said, a short "seeya there!" from the other house before the phone was hung up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela noticed something pop up on her computer. it was gennai as well. "you and the other new digi-destined must stop this new evil!" he recited."the fate of the digital world depends on it!" he said."ill try my best!" Angela said, her digimon nodding.

Colin was still looking at the digivice, as he exited the computer room. His Tsunomon was bouncing behind him. When he noticed, he scooped it up. "Mum'll notice.." he told his digimon partner. His mum DID notice; that her son had a stuffed toy in his arm. "Seeya, mom!" he exchanged goodbyes and 'love ya's' with his mum before heading off to the park. When he arrived, Vivian was sitting on a bench looking down lovingly on that jellyfish toy she had. When he moved he assumed it was her partner. When he saw another; a dog like one; chasing a bunny-like one he couldn't help but chuckle at them. Vivian looked up. "Hey Colin," she said softly,

Dj sunk downstairs with Koromon upstairs. Once he got back he got a message from Gennai! Your name is.... Jedi? NO! Gennai! Oh! I want you to go to the park... NOW! OKAY! *speeds off to park and see to kids* Hi there! He said. As they hid there Digimon from site. Guess what I have?..... A DIGIMON!

Angela also sped off to the park. she noticed the other kids with a terriermon,lopmon,tsunomon, and a koromon." oh, lookie! more digimon!" said budgamon."hello!" Angela said in a friendly voice.

"ya like in the show!" Angela said thinking about the digital world."gennai said something about a 'new evil'. i wonder who or what it is?" Angela said curiously, her digimon also thinking.

Latest posts

Back