digimon adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colin was going to say that the egg DID come before the chicken, but it wasn't worth it. The Kuwagamon was gaining on them; running was tiring them out, not to mention their digimon. "There! A cave!" he says, pointing to a small hole in the giant mountain. The whole group seemed to head that way. The hole was smaller than he thought, but when he got in there, the cave was roomier than the hole made it seem. As everyone got in, the Kuwagamon slammed against the entrance, blocking their way out. Vivian bit her lip. She was claustrophobic. Now, not only was she blocked in a cave, but there was no light in the cave. And probably some evil digimon.

Last edited by a moderator:
V are you okay? Dj said. Huh...... This was a lot harder than I thought but I won't give up! Agumon Sharp Claw and Colin the Chicken did come before the egg! I looked it up! Nevermind the egg did come before the chicken.... Dj said disappointed.

Vivian shrugged. Not, of course, that anyone could see. "Fine," she said shrugging. "Maybe we should find another way out.." Colin said, "There's a tunnel... Can you see the tiniest of light coming through there?" he said, pointing to a sliver of light.

Some of the rocks lodged in the way of the other tunnel blew out. Colin was walking before it, with his friend stuck to his side. Gabumon was following after them, "Wait Colin!" he called, causing Colin to slow for his partner to catch up. While Lopmon was on her shoulder; the one that wasn't leaning on Colin. Everyone always thought they they were going out whenever Vivian did that. Terriermon was ahead of them all, and Kuramon was in her arms.

- Got stuff wrong, my brother was talking to me << :glares at him:

I mean Squished....

For all of us in the RP.
Koromon.gif

Tsunomon.gif

- I think I get it now. I just had a total "what?" moment.

Terriermon was bouncing ahead, gliding slightly. He was the one who noticed the group of Numemon. He started going back; hitting some of the others. Vivian leaned down and picked him up; "Numemon ahead!" said the terrier digimon. "You mean those slug digimon?" asked Vivian, unable to hide a small shiver down her spine. Not that she didn't like them, but they were in a dark, small cave now filled with slimy slug like digimon. She slowed down, until she was behind everyone.

Vivian poked Dj. "Boys aren't supposed to be scared," was her comment, "And anyway, we might be able to outrun them," she said, the second statement more towards herself. Terriermon nodded; "yeah!" before jumping on Vivian's head. Colin agreed as well.

"Numemon are slugs." Vivian said; "Aren't slugs really slow~?" she reminded. "And there isn't any other choice, is there?" piped up Lopmon. "Maybe their friendly?" suggested Colin.

"The only pair available would be Omnimon. I can imagine the cave collapsing..." said Vivian, looking a bit freaked, as if she were really imagining it. "Omnimon? Huh?" asked the confused Colin; "Now I wish I did watch that show with you...". "Maybe we should just try?" piped up Terriermon

- yayay champion soon?

"And get out of here? Gabumon, can you digivolve?" asked Colin, Gabumon replying with; "I'll try!".

GABUMON DIGIVOLVE TO.... BLACK GARURUMON!

"Oh great. You shouldn't have forced him..." sighed Vivian; more of a scream. BlackGarurumon leapt at the digidestined, with Terriermon and Lopmon getting ready to use double typhoon. "Terriermon! Lopmon! It'll cause the cave to collapse!" called out their partner, who was gripping Kuramon.

- I have no idea why I wrote that, but forcing digivolution (even though he wasn't technically forcing it..)

Latest posts

Back