digimon adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Gabumon?" cried out Colin, staying rooted to the cave floor. BlackGarurumon turned to him, before letting out a roar. It ignored him to go attack Greymon.

BlackGarurumon let out fox fire, before darting around, missing Greymon's Nova Blast

Last edited by a moderator:
"Gabumon!" called out Colin, rushing up to his partner. "Are you alright?" he asked, before Gabumon apologized. "I'm sorry Colin." he sighed; "Don't be, pal".

"Wonderful, really... But Numemon, still..." she said, backing up as she was now in a corner. Surrounded by slug digimon

(occ-oh ma gosh sorry i haven't been on for awhile!)

"guys, ya think you can do it?" asked Angela to her digimon friends. "ya!" they all replied. a beam of light burst from her digivice."terriermon digivolve TO! GARGOMON!" "budgamon digivolve TO! PARROTMON!" "shoyrimon digivolve TO! DRACONIMON!" said the digimon as they morphed into their stronger forms.

(https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Parrotmon parrotmon. and i included a photo of draconimon.)

draconimon.jpg

Colin gives Dj a 'No-I-don't' look.

The Numemon were talking among themselves, allowing Vivian to step over them. Well, not exactly. She stepped on one, now making it a squished-slug digimon. She then ran a little bit, as the Numemon seemed upset when she squished one of them. The Numemon started throwing their poop at the girl, before throwing it at the other digidestined. "Yuck!" cried out Lopmon; Vivian scooping her partner digimon up and quietly sneaking through the exit, watching her friends get pooped on. She continuously tried to gesture for them to come over here, but they were to busy dodging the Numemon's ammo. She then noticed that the Numemon were being attacked by three other digimon. Angela's, apparently.

When Vivian and Angela left Dj said "You Dimwhit! I'm not trying to be mean but that was your chance to get her to like you! I know you like her! I see you two in the park all the time! UGH! Come on. Lets go."

Ebil did you see my reply back in the PM?

Colin shot Dj a look. "I do not; we are just friends!" he says, looking as if he wasn't even sure.

"I had a crush on here when I was FIVE; not now. No way!" he fought back, before Terriermon popped back in. "I totally knew it ^_^ " Terriermon said, "Me and Lopmon made a bet!".

Terriermon landed on Vivian's head, protecting her from the hot sun with his big ears. "But I never tell secrets~ Just like I never told anyone how Lopmon had a crush on one of those digimon from the anime!" he said, before his sister tackled him. "You promised!!!" growled his usually quiet sister, who was now getting off him and glowering menacingly.

Terriermon bowed, grinning. "I always try to- Oww!" he cried, when Lopmon grabbed him by the ear. "So how about I tell them that you liked Colin's sister's little dog? You were trying to serenade it, remember?" she laughed evilly, unlike her usual self. "Wha? You mean Lady? Yuck, that little yappy slipper? It could barely be called a dog!" he joked.

"Oh yeah? I know loads of secrets! But since I'm so nice I won't tell..." he shot a 'I've-got-you-cornered' look at Colin, who hit his head with a 'fail' expression. "it doesn't matter though-- I was five. I didn't know what I was thinking!" said Colin, but Terriermon replied; "But with my (not so good) calculations, you still do~".

Latest posts

Back