digimon adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"But I know everything about Terriermon already," Vivian sighed; Terriermon nodded. "Except secrets... Not about me; but about others... Who talk to them selves when she's out of the room and I'm in the room because they think I'm a toy. How wrong where they~" he sung to himself. Colin hit his head in a 'fail' expression. Lopmon spoke up; "And I know that Terriermon's afraid of the dark. And shadows~ And, you know, cats!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah! Well, you used to be scared of Colin, and everybody else who wasn't Vivian!" he teased his sister. Her quiet answer was; "I was only a Conomon,".

"I AM a mature adult >:3" spoke up Kuramon, before Terriermon joking asked him; "But mature adults don't get spoiled and coddled!". Kuramon stayed quiet for a moment. "I'm not a mature adult though! I'm a baby<3" he tried to convince Vivian and Lopmon, who always coddled and spoilt him.

- I'm sorry if this is boring you >.< We should make something happen, right?

Colin looked up; "DUCK!" he yelled. "Ducks don't make that sound!" Terriermon announced; "He means duck! As in, -DUCK!" Gabumon said, with the last part pushing Terriermon down.

Vivian looked up. "It's a Kabuterimon!" she spoke softly. Kabuterimon didn't usually attack unless in danger, or something...

"Finally; Gennai has sent me to fetch you."

"Really? Umm... Who's Gennai?" asked a confused Colin.

"Well, seriously? A show about talking pokemon like creatures..." he sighed, getting looks from all the digimon. "Hey! Atleast I saw that movie where theres the thing which Kuramon is going to evolve into was destroying the internet.." he stated, glad he had let Vivan con him into watching it. Kuramon blinked; he hadn't seen that movie. "Why didn't I watch that movie?" he asked; "You weren't around~" said Terriermon happily, which earnt him a look from Kuramon and Lopmon. "Why'd you get Terriermon and Lopmon really early, but you've only had Kuramon for a year or so?" Colin asked. Vivian shrugged.

- Trying something else... Not as good but easier~

Lopmon; quietly hopped on Vivian's shoulder.

Terriermon; ^^Same, but louder.

Kuramon; is still in her arms.

Vivian; Hops on Kabuterimon, looking at her friend.

Colin; "Can't we just walk?"

Vivian; "Right there is File Mountain. Gennai's in Server."

Colin; looked confused but got on anyway.

Gabumon; gets on as well.

Vivian caught Terriermon, and was pretty happy when they finally arrived in Server. Lopmon woke up; and the all got off Kabuterimon.

(gasp! sorry i havent posted!)

Angela`s terriermon sat on her partners head as her other digimon flew close by."im tired!" budgamon said with a sigh."hey guys, look at this!" Angela said looking at her digivice."its a armor digi-egg!" she said with excitement.

Latest posts

Back