digimon adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- They don't even have their crests yet.. Right? I mean... But that' okay. I dibs Digi-Egg of friendship...

Vivian looked at her digivice; her was beeping faster and faster. "I think it's over here!" she called out, coming across a small crevice. On the other side was a weird rock.

- Yup ^_^

"Cool! Can't Lopmon become Prairemon from the Digi-Egg of Friendship?" Vivian asked, looking at Lopmon happily. "How do we expect to get over?" Colin asked.

"Okkay.." he says, trying to pick it up. "How come it's so heavy?" he asks, confused. When Vivian goes over to test it, and picks it up, he looks really confused. "But I couldn't pick it up.." he said.

Vivian grinned a little. But then she turned and looked around. "Strange; usually the digi-destined have to fight an evil digimon after getting their digi-egg." she says.

- i gotta get off soon

"There it is~" sung Terriermon, pointing to a DarkTyrannomon.

"Digi Armor energize~" Vivian almost sung; "Lopmon armor digivolve to... PRAIRIEMON!"

(awesome music plays)

"Hare's ear!" yelled Prairemon; before an aweosme battle starts between the two digimon. Prairiemon wins, of course.

- Gabumon's only armor digi-volution is from hope - Maybe I can switch it around a bit so it comes from Reliability <His crest

Okay, now I really gotta go...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back