digimon adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOC: Parents, Huge fight, seperated. I think you get it

Huh.... Times were good back then but after that fight I thought I would never see you again. I begged my to my parents "PLEASE LET ME SEE ANGELA!!!!!" over and over again crying my eyes out.

- Sorry >.< Just gonna say that my time is one hour after Tamatalk time;;; when you guys were posting I would've been asleep.

Vivian was sitting back, playing with the digimon as they whole emotionally fiasco went on. Her Terriermon was staring at Angela's;;; Kuramon was ignoring all of the other digimon,except for Lopmon, and was being coddled by Vivian and Lopmon. Tsunomon was trying to play with Koromon. Colin looked at the scene quizzically. He didn't want to interrupt Angela and DJ's moment, but he understood why Vivian often got uncomfortable in front of people. He felt as if he were intruding; so he just looked at the digimon.

Vivian ignored the other people, as she coddled Kuramon. The little digimon was cuddled up to her lower chest, Colin, however, looked up from the digimon. "Hey!" he greeted Dj, "Hey," repeated Tsunomon.

- No one's on?? Byaggghhh.. V_V

Last edited by a moderator:
- Yay! You replied =3=3=3

Vivian finally looked up from Kuramon. "Heyy! I'm Terriermon! That's Lopmon, and the coddled jellyfish is Kuramon!!!" Terriermon spurted out, wanting to play. Lopmon poked her brother slightly, before he shot her a look. Kuramon squeaked out unhappily. "I'm not a coddled jellyfish!" he stated, slowly as he rarely said anything. To show that, he jumped out of Vivian's arms and unto Colin's head, then unto Angela's, then unto Dj's. Colin chuckled slightly as Kuramon was jumping about. The digimon was most definately the most spoiled; it was almost always in Vivian's arm, while the others where usually in her bag or on her shoulders. Tsunomon was looking around intently at some of the other digimon;; "Who wants to play a game?".

"How?" spoke up Vivian, her eyes now following Kuramon, who was continuously jumping about on heads. Terriermon pulled Lopmon over to Tsunomon and Koromon. Terriermon grabbed Tsunomon and was lightly flying with his big ears. Tsunomon was trying to get out, and fell flat on his face. "Owwch!" he moaned, finally making Terriermon fall down in laughter. Lopmon shot her brother a look. "What'll we play then?" asked Terriermon.

Vivian looked at the computer, not really wanting to go through it. But Kuramon decided it would be fun, so she had to follow him in, which made Terriermon and Lopmon go in, which made Tsunomon go in, which made Colin go in. Colin looked around, "Woh!", and looked around frantically. "Tsunomon? Tsunomon?" he called, as the in-training digimon was no where to be found. "I'm here, Colin!" cried a Gabumon. Colin looked confused;; he never really watched the Digimon anime like Vivian. He rathered Pokemon. Vivian was holding Kuramon tightly as she stood up and looked around. A cry rang out, and the wind seemed to pick up. It hadn't really; a Kuwagamon had just noticed them, and was swooping down. "Terrier Tornado!" cried out Terriermon, unleashing a small tornado form his ears. The Kuwagamon was barely pushed back.

- Totally going to have an Omnimon digivolution much later? <<< =3

The Kuwagamon was hissing hysterically; and it swooped down again. Kuramon was hiding in Vivian's arms, with the other digimon releasing attacks at random. Soon they seemed to be tired out, as none of their attacks seemed to hurt kuwagamon. "It's a champion; our digimon won't hurt it very much unless they digivolve." spoke out Vivian, squeezing Kuramon. "We need to get away from it, then?" asked Colin.

WHAT DO YOU THINK COLIN?! It might even turn us into DATA!!!!!!!! In the Digital World we are made of numbers and letters like Data. So Unless our digimon digivovle or DNA Digivovle we can stay put. So we must RUN!!!!!!!!!! DJ said.

"He rather's Pokemon over Digimon.." Vivian piqued up, unable to stop herself lightly teasing her friend. Gabumon looked at Colin accusingly, before following the others who were running. Colin frowned. "I didn't know digimon were real!" was his excuse.

Latest posts

Back