Do You Actually Like V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, it gets boring after a while. The only reason why I play with my V5 and leave my V4.5 on pause mode all day is because the V4.5 got too hard to take care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean like what other kinds of tamagotchis are they going to make? Are they just going to keep making one creature but different charecters and games? I kind of like the change. :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :)

True, there is no job, no skill points, but for me it is different from other versions and same if there is not job,...,I like much the v5!

i love the v5!!! i think the games are pretty boring but the rest of it ROCKS!!!!!!!! :marumimitchi: :mellow:

i dont have a v5 but i must say it sounds pretty cool. sure its different than taking care of one tama, but its a fun idea to make it have a whole family than can be together. although i dont like what im hearing about the v5 screen... i wouldnt like to throw away money because it seems you cannot see the screen so well

I love the V5! I got mine quite recently but it was worth every penny! :nazotchi:   For starters, the games are fun & you can play them with Father and Mother!  :ichigotchi:   Also, they are a lot easier to look after and you can leave them all day without death!  :kusatchi:   I personally love them! :kuribotchi:
Bratzy T

xx
Thats Great!

But no Death? Thats the Problem not that death is a good thing but maybe some people will be like well, then who cares leave the Tamagotchi its not going to die.

I currently just have my V.4 Running and I might not get a V.5 I am planning to get V5.5 or V.6. (Unless they stop making them, which i doubt )

No , I really think it gets boring after a while. I mean , at first its really fun and exciting to have something new. but then , maybe after the third or fourth generation , its like , " been there , done that ". You know? And it doesn't do as much as the other version like v4 or v4.5 . I think it wasn't even worth calling a v5. I know a lot of people who said it was lame. But I say it's lame 1/2 x] but seriously, I shouldn't be talking so down on the Famitama. It's 0k. Just a little boring. I understand where your coming from , pinkpowderpops.

Yeah, the v5 was exciting for me first, but a few days later I started to get bored.

I like the V 4 the most! :D

I HATE THE V5! But I like to be up-to-date. that's the only reason I have one.

Thats Great!
But no Death? Thats the Problem not that death is a good thing but maybe some people will be like well, then who cares leave the Tamagotchi its not going to die.

I currently just have my V.4 Running and I might not get a V.5 I am planning to get V5.5 or V.6. (Unless they stop making them, which i doubt )
they dont die true. but they do go back to there home planet making you start again

I'm feeling that way too. V5 is pretty complex, and I do like the older ones better. But it's cool in it's own little way ^_^
I agree

I really hate the V5. It was okay when I got it but after a few days I did not like it ;D I still love the V2.

i hate V5 with it's silly games, stupid bond training, the whole thing is boring, I prefer V4/V4.5, love its job function and mails!! :ichigotchi:

:unsure: Truthfully, I'd say that BanDai made a huge oopsie upon making the v5, starting with the v3.

v2: Once upon a time, there was a 'brand new' updated tamagotchi called the tamagotchi connection version two- everyone got all hyped up, and things hadn't changed much from the good ol' version one, other than some different characters and games.

v3: Suddenly, WHAMMO! you get to go onto a website called TamaTown, where you can do all the funky tama-stuffs you want online. They changed the Mametchi sprite in this version.

v4 & v4.5: Next thing you know, the phrases 'livin' the tamagotchi life' and 'your tamagotchi can get a JOB, DARN IT!!' bumped tamagotchis to another completely different level, making the older tamagotchis actually seem cooler.

v5: ...And there you have it. First your tamagotchis are getting jobs, next thing you know it's all [SIZE=14pt]TAMAGOTCHI FAMILITCHI MAMA-PAPA-MAMAMETCHI!!!!![/SIZE] ka-Blammo! Huge jump there. for the v5, though, the tamagotchi sprites ended up being lazy old 'the-first-on-screen-sprite-normal-then-the-bouncing-sprite-just-chops-off-the-bottom-two-pixels' sprites. plus, they changed the old Kuchipatchi sprite!!!! DO THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE ONE-AND-ONLY GOOD OL' 1997 SPRITES?! -> :lol:

<_< So, if BanDai wants to put a bigger screen on a tamagotchi, just keep it simple like the good ol' P1's and P2's. It would save memory bytes, anyway. ;)

@CTF@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back