Do You Actually Like V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like the v5 i have two v5s 1 v4 and one v4.5 i like the v5s but i like the 4.5 and v4 better i am geting a v3 i tell you if that is fun or not

I've been seeing a lot of replies about basically what I'm feeling... Money has been tight around here so I actually just got my v5 tama this last wednesday...

I like it but not to much... to me it soo boring. The only thing I really like on the v5 tama is that it's not really telling you that your tama is fat... and that you have the dating show which makes pairing your tama off soooo much easier than trying to catch the matchmaker on the other version. I also like that you can use most items over and over again.

Otherwise I agree with what I've seen.. the pixels are a bit blurred... it's not as great as having just the 1 tama to care for. I miss the original pause feature.. mainly because I use the pause when I know I won't be playing for a long while.. but the new "travel show" for pausing is animated, thus it wastes more battery life than the other pause feature..

I also really really really do NOT like the v5 tama town. I hate the login and log out feature. Why couldn't it be like the v4 version where you logged in.. did you game run.. got a lot of points.. THEN logged out... it's annoying to have to log in and log out each time you play a game..

I really hope the next version is better... I like the v5 and all... but it's just not as fun as the other ones.. though of course I will still have 2 v5's just because I get 2 of every version, if not more when I can afford it.

PinkPowderpops , I hate to rain on your parade :) but another topic was made like this before you posted this one. (The link) I believe it was made some time in February. I don't want to seem like a back-seat moderator though.Anyways , I stated my opinion in the other topic ( you know , that one that was made first :p )

I hate to be mean , Opinion stated ..

[SIZE=10pt]GotchiPal[/SIZE]

I really do not like the V5. I don't because they got rid of all my favorite features such as kobs and more than four games. :angry: I also loved the mail feture. It was a good way to get X-tra points and items. I also miss the wieght/ age thing. :( But I am a collecter, so I had to get one. :) :p

PinkPowderpops , I hate to rain on your parade :marumimitchi: but another topic was made like this before you posted this one. (The link) I believe it was made some time in February. I don't want to seem like a back-seat moderator though.Anyways , I stated my opinion in the other topic ( you know , that one that was made first :hitodetchi: )

The topics may be labeled about the same.. but the topic itself if different in each thread.. this one is more about what you don't like about it and a bit about what you like... compared to the other thread where the overall first post is more happy about the v5

[SIZE=10pt]I don't know why people don't like the v5 , I like it a lot.[/SIZE]

ya i don't get it. you can't connect to older versions. you can't get a job or go to school. and it's hard to get your family bond up. :marumimitchi: I like it but not as much as the older versions :chohimetchi:

i kind of like the v5.. even if i don't own one (which i will in a few weeks time), i think that taking care of the whole family is cool. but the thing i don't like about the v5 is the way you pause it. why take the trouble to watch the travelling show? it uses more pixels then the normal pause! and, in my country, they cost a bomb. well, i don't know how to convert the amount to US dollar but they cost at least $50.

I guess... but I think they are getting a bit carried away with the whole tamagotchi thing.
i understand where you are comming from they do overdo it a bit...i kind of like it though....

the site has changed a lot too... it kind of gets on my nerves that you have to sign out everytime your done with a game...

the items have jacked up on prices also...

i LOVE THE tamahgotchi familitchi and i have 2 buddies sand im on generation 5 and i have the cookie-dough style one and i think it's just like the old tamas but better because you dont have to connect or wait FOREVER for the matchmaker to come and you can still pause it and you can date and you can raise bonding and it's a real chalenge and i think that it is beter than the other verions and the only bad thing is you can only connect with the v5s but it is still WAYYYYY better!!

- ans

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

PS: PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

Yh I think ur rigth it's an alright game but i think the best one of them all has to b the version 4 or 3 i don't have a version 4.5 didn't get the piont :(

So wat versions do u have? :D

I don't actually really like the v5. I kind of hate the whole idea of a family because I thought the whole point of a tamagotchi is having a virtual pet to take care of. With the v5 tamagotchi, you don't get a pet to take care of. You have 3, and their isn't really much to do with them... I guess I just don't really get the idea of the v5. Who else feels the same way?
i so agree!!! i dont like the whole idea...bit high tech. for me. my fave is v1 but i do like the others up to v4. i didnt see the point of v4.5, same thing just a few new characters i guess. i didnt buy it. i didnt buy v5 either.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't like them.

I personally prefer the V1 and the V3, but I think V5(Their actually called Famalitchis over in the uk) has gone too far-Like having to look after 3 of them?! I reckon we should have a choice about it, but the technology going behind it is phenomenal, so whilst I dislike it, I do appreciate the amount of work gone into it. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]well, its okay, although I didn't expect it to be this bad.. ^_^ [/SIZE]

I hope v6 would be a better improvment

I know i dont like the v5 cause we r suppose to be taking care of pets this is practically a human family tamas r pets not humans

Hmm...

I got mine yesterday, and I have to say that I really do enjoy it, so far. :huh:

PinkPowderpops , I hate to rain on your parade :) but another topic was made like this before you posted this one. (The link) I believe it was made some time in February. I don't want to seem like a back-seat moderator though.Anyways , I stated my opinion in the other topic ( you know , that one that was made first ;) )

You say you hate to be mean....But I am left convinced that you clearly enjoyed that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back