Do you ever just wanna watch a baby show?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oswald Peppa Pig and Wonder Pets <3

The Doodlebops and Oobi on the other hand...

"Here's the mail it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail, when it comes I wanna wail,

MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!" I loved that when I was 4 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love little kid shows :3

Go, Diego, Go! I love. But I hate Dora. She's so lazy, she can't even read a map without help :p

Wonder Pets owns. "Dis is SWERIOUS!"

I loved oringanl Blues Clues. I have the Great Treasure Hunt video cassette lying around.

MR.MEN! My childhood on TV! <3333 Mr. Happy is AWESOME in that Doctor espisod. "Frogs are, LIKE That!" Best sentence ever.

I love Little Bear and Franklin too.

Mighty Machines. Me and my buddy Kelsie will pay more atteitoin to it than our 3 and 7 year old brothers! I like the Salt Mine (TNT=Yay!) and Farm episodes!

I'm thirteen. I don't care. My couisn is like.....17? and LOVES Franklin XD

~ Little Bear

~ Wonder Pets

~ Oswald

~ Handy Manny

~ Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

~ Imagination Movers

~ Maggy And The Beast

~ Thomas And Friends

and a whole bunch more

*Cough* Looks guilty. <_<

I quite enjoy watching some little kid shows. My favorite is 'In The Night Garden'.

Makka Pakka ~<3

Tombliboos ~<3

I also enjoy Sesame Street, it's quite cute, and reminds me of my simpler days when I was a child.

What I like mostly about these shows, is that they are so simple. They remind me of that long time ago when you actually believed in what adults said, and you always felt safe when you were told you were safe.

When you watch these shows you don't have to worry about sex, lies, crime, global warming, the economic crisis etc.

You just watch, and wonder what the world would be like if be like if we all lived 'In The Night Garden'.

I don't ever want to watch a baby show. xP infact, the only shows I ever like to watch are older shows and old 70s game shows. xD

.. I'm 12 :p so I'm the complete opposite, it's weird to see a 12 yr old girl watching old time game shows with ugly clothes and weird hosts.. plus I aways know the answers.! <_<

but one time i watched My little Pony. it was brutal. X.X

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARLITE!" "wow! you planned a birthday party for me? that's so..." "Iknow, you love us!" "actually , today isn't my birthday!" "what it's not!? OH MY PONIES, what are we going to do now!?" "I know, we will juust have to throw you TWO birthday parties!!"

..was basically how it went. I was stuck with no remote and bore out of my mind. oh the suffer

Omg. I just recently fell in love with the Imagination Movers! I emailed them, and they emailed back! x]

I LOVE YOU RICH!! <3

Sometimes when I'm bored I'd watch LazyTown, Oswald, Dora the explorer ( she's epic XD ), or Blue's clues :3.

Latest posts

Back