Do you ever just wanna watch a baby show?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch Mickey mouse club house too lol I love the hot dog song XP and Arthur omg! I love Arthur Buster was my hero!! :lol: Sometimes I put Caillou on too >_> he gets on my nerves though he whines too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved Dragon Tales. I watched it every morning with my grandma before going to shool ;]

I liked Oswald too.

And Ruby and Jack xD

^ Dragon tales, dragon tales, ---- let's all go to dragon lannnnd! ♪ xD I used to love that show. The theme just popped into my head.

I just found a video on Youtbue that brought me back to the days when I watched Sesame Street ALL the time.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I like:

Sesame Street

Elmo's World

Blue's Clues

They are awesome. <33

Yo Gabba Gabba got cancelled. It used to be on in the mornings and I'd watch it before I go to school, but now its stupid Lazy Town D:<
I cried. I was that sad.
Lazy Town = Fail. I loved Yo Gabba Gabba

Yo Gabba Gabba got cancelled. It used to be on in the mornings and I'd watch it before I go to school, but now its stupid Lazy Town D:<
I cried. I was that sad.
It didn't get cancelled, they just changed the schedule. I noticed that too. They'll change it back after a little while.

I may not be able to watch Yo Gabba Gabba, but I still have my 20 inch Brobee plushie I can cuddle with! :D

i luvv Oswald!! and Blues clues!! BaBOW! There used to be a game on nickelodeon.com or nickjr. It was Oswalds diner. Is it still existing? Let ma know if so.

Guess what. I figured out that Yo Gabba Gabba comes on at 1:30 PM during the day, (Yes, during school. >_<) and at like... 5:30 or 6:00 PM! I hope they make it come on earlier. I liked to watch it before school.

Ksenia, I got the plushie at Amazon~

of course NOT

me i watch this shows and they are my favorites:

1. Clifford's puppy days

2. Save Ums

3. Global Groover

4. Mickey Mouse Club House

5. Hi5

and many more!!!

but im not lying im still watching them even im 14 years old

i just watch them in nickelodeon and play house Disney

:unsure: :huh: :eek: :eek: :wacko:

Teletubbies makes me mad for some reason. All baby shows do... I don't know why. I start complaining whenever i watch them. BARNEY GOT CANCELLED XD

I cried. I was that sad.
Don't put down Lazy Town, it's legendary!!

There's also.. Omg, the Hoobs were AMAZING, but seriously, not 6 year old wakes up at 5:30 am ever morning, do they (unless it's just me that doesn't..)?

Blues Clues; possibly all time favourite!

I also have fond memories of Dora the Explorer.. "Grande! Piquenjo!!"

Latest posts

Back