Do you ever just wanna watch a baby show?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all kids' shows, seriously.

And ohmygoshnesskrystaletta, I shall get a yo gabba gabba plushie. One way or another, I'll find a way to buy one >=D

Hmmm...I seem to have no interest in cartoons overall. Actually, 99% That I would be on the comp than watching the TV. Sounds ridiculous, but true. But when I was little I watch Blue's Clues and Barney. I seem to like "Out Of The Box" Too. But that was an old show O_O [Ouchie. A mosquito bit me and I'm itching like crazy. x.x]

Omfg yes @_@

Blues Clues, Dragon Tails (Or is it Tales?), Oobi, Out of the Box, and basically anything that was on Noggin.

^ x3

I haven't been watching the Imagination Movers lately. D: I haven't seen them on. OMG I emailed them, and they emailed back. I screamed... x3

I'm glad I'm not alone!

I watch a lot of baby shows at PBS Kids, and if I'm lucky, I get to make fun of Dora and a few other Nick Jr. Charachters. :) Barney is the only show I don't like to watch at all. Once, I got to go to Cici's with a group of kids, and Word World and Barney was on. One of my classmates spazzed when Barney was on. :huh: Because of Barney, I quit watching most shows altogether. :blink:

Yea.

I do..

I watch handy many,wonder pets,dragon tales,and when it used to be on slot rollie pollie ollie xD

lol xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I've made it a point to watch Yo Gabba Gabba just for the funny songs xD

It's fun to put on your pajamas.

It's fun to put on your pajamas.

yea. But when I am over at my friends house I watch baby videos cuz my friend has a little brother. I like wow wow wubzy cuz wubzy is sooo cute!!! I also like The show with the Chinese girl Kailan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I watch Max and Ruby(MAX??? WAT R U DOIN???), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse(HOT DOG!!!XD), Charlie and Lola(LOLA?!?!?!?),The Wonder Pets(Whats gonna work...TEAMWORK!!!!!!!Epic win!!!), and me and my cousin were bored and we started watching Yo Gabba Gabba and we made fun of the "We tried it and we liked it" song.

Srry 4 Yo Gabba Gabba luvrs... That song was really funny XD!!!

I don't watch baby shows (I'm NOT lying) but I've found myself watching Spongebob Squarepants and Billy and Mandy and all those other kiddie shows.
I LIEKS SPONGEBOB D:< He's awesome.

And Fred Fred Burger rules.

of course NOTme i watch this shows and they are my favorites:

1. Clifford's puppy days

2. Save Ums

3. Global Groover

4. Mickey Mouse Club House

5. Hi5

and many more!!!

but im not lying im still watching them even im 14 years old

i just watch them in nickelodeon and play house Disney

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Oh yas, I remember the save-ums. I used to watch it after school (when I did go to school) they were awesome.

Latest posts

Back