Do you like Nick Jonas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=21pt]Yes I love Nick Jonas[/SIZE]

Sorry I really like the Jonas bros

[SIZE=8pt] :kuribotchi: ~RR~ :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

No! My friend's REALLY obssessed with him. I dont see what everyone sees in him. He's so ugly that if he looked in a mirror the mirror will crack. :hitodetchi: No offence if you do like him. Joe is much, MUCH cuter than Nick.

The Jonas Brothers do write their own songs and are very talented singers, but they can't act. :unsure: They're even worse at acting than Miranda Cosgrove, so that's saying something.

Off topic a bit:

^ But, see I think they can act, really well. You're thinking of when you saw them in hannah montana. That was their first time ever acting. If you see them on the commercial for Camp Rock they act good. Even my mom thinks they act good too. But whatever.

On topic:

Mileyroxursox2342, I think that's harsh to say he's that ugly. He's just not your type.

Off topic a bit:^ But, see I think they can act, really well. You're thinking of when you saw them in hannah montana. That was their first time ever acting. If you see them on the commercial for Camp Rock they act good. Even my mom thinks they act good too. But whatever.

On topic:

Mileyroxursox2342, I think that's harsh to say he's that ugly. He's just not your type.
Ya everybody has a diffrent view of guys, if I was Nick I would be very offended.

Although I dont think he is that cute either D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, He's Cute.

Not like, Totally cute. But Cute though.

I like Joe better though.

But yeah. Nick is pretty cute though. ^^

Maybe its his curly looking hair. ^^

Off topic a bit:^ But, see I think they can act, really well. You're thinking of when you saw them in hannah montana. That was their first time ever acting. If you see them on the commercial for Camp Rock they act good. Even my mom thinks they act good too. But whatever.

On topic:

Oh, I'm sorry. :( I know that he isn't my type, but a lot of girls do like him. That was their first time acting? They were pretty good for first-timers. :huh: And I haven't seen the commercial for Camp Rock, and I keep forgetting that they're even in it! :D But I'm pretty sure they were good (it is their second time, after all). I'm really sorry if I offended you (or anyone). Saying that he was so ugly the mirror would crack was really mean. I could have just said he's ugly and be done with it. If someone said that about Cole Sprouse, I wouldn't like it either. I'm really sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate the jonas brothers. i just don't think they sing well at all. they r just not my style considering that i like R&B and hiphop. NO OFFENSE to those jonas brothers lovers out there, but i hate them.

P.S if i HAD TO CHOOSE one brother to say 1 was the best looking, then i probably would choose...joe but i still think they r all not good looking no offense

i hate the jonas brothers. i just don't think they sing well at all. they r just not my style considering that i like R&B and hiphop. NO OFFENSE to those jonas brothers lovers out there, but i hate them.P.S if i HAD TO CHOOSE one brother to say 1 was the best looking, then i probably would choose...joe but i still think they r all not good looking no offense
I agree with ur P.S part. :eek: I dont think any of them are really that great looking, but if I HAD to choose I would pick Joe.

The only song I like from them is S.O.S but they're really good singers.

Oh, I'm sorry. :D I know that he isn't my type, but a lot of girls do like him. That was their first time acting? They were pretty good for first-timers. :eek: And I haven't seen the commercial for Camp Rock, and I keep forgetting that they're even in it! :furawatchi: But I'm pretty sure they were good (it is their second time, after all). I'm really sorry if I offended you (or anyone). Saying that he was so ugly the mirror would crack was really mean. I could have just said he's ugly and be done with it. If someone said that about Cole Sprouse, I wouldn't like it either. I'm really sorry.
Oh no I wasn't offended.

I agree with Acid~Rain. He's cute...but not incredibly. Sometimes there will be a really good picture of him and he'll look pretty cute.

Oh no I wasn't offended.
I agree with Acid~Rain. He's cute...but not incredibly. Sometimes there will be a really good picture of him and he'll look pretty cute.
Sorry but I dont think he's cute at all. But he was actually pretty cute in this one picture. xD He's only cute if the picture's taken just right.

Off topic but: Do you like me new Miley Cyrus avvie? :eek: I love it.

^ Yes I love it.

I wonder if you and I are thinking of the same picture. Cause I know one where he looks pretty cute. I'll try to find it. Ok I officially can't find it. xD

You don't know who Nick Jonas is? He's in a band with his two older brothers. Their band name is Jonas Brothers.

^ Yes I love it.
I wonder if you and I are thinking of the same picture. Cause I know one where he looks pretty cute. I'll try to find it. Ok I officially can't find it. xD
It was in this magazine (well, obviously. Most celeb pics are found in magazines. xD) I like ur avvie too. I haven't seen anything like it (well, I have, since it's a Miley Cyrus avvie, but I haven't seen a Miley Cyrus avvie like that). It's original. =)

Latest posts

Back