Do you like Nick Jonas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe I am backing the Jobros ^_^

I think they all look like butt, there for, no, I dont like them.

As for the acting:

The director decides how they act in that particular film/show/commi whatever, it isnt there fault completely, its just that Disney screws everything up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe I am backing the Jobros :lol:
I think they all look like butt, there for, no, I dont like them.

As for the acting:

[/b]The director decides how they act in that particular film/show/commi whatever, it isnt there fault completely, its just that Disney screws everything up.
If it really IS the director's fault, how come Miley and Emily Osment are such good actors? But that's just my opinion. :huh: I used to REALLY like Emily Osment, but she's just okay for now. =) I like Miley a lot now.

They all look like butts? xDD Good one. Anyways I don't think any of them are very cute, but if I HAD to pick one I would pick Joe. They are all very talented singers.

So far NO celebrity is cuter than my crush. xD Not even Cole Sprouse.

Yeah, I guess it really is the directors fault. But I still think the JoBros act very good. :)

Tamagirl#1, do you like everyone on Disney Channel? xD I like pretty much everyone. There are some shows/people I dont like though. >.< Like Naturally,Sadie. I HATE that show. And I hate Monique Coleman too, but I don't hate HSM. I used to be crazy about HSM, but now the only reason I like it is because of the songs. I don't really like the movie that much now either. I still love Hannah Montana though. =)

Anyways back on topic: The Jonas Brothers are the people from Disney I'm not so crazy about. They're good singers and everything, but they're nothing to go crazy for. =) They're okay, in my opinion.

No, there's some people and shows I can't stand. Just like you. I do like Monique Coleman because she is from HSM and I love that movie.

Really? I guess the Jonas Brothers for you, are like Aly and AJ for me. I think Aly and AJ are ok. But on the other hand, I love the Jonas Brothers. ♥

Yes as I have well learned, everyone does have different opinions. I like the Jonas Brothers more than Aly and AJ though. Lol, we're backwards.

(I like everyone on HSM...well, I have lost respect in Vanessa due to her photo thing.)

LOL B) Yeah Vanessa has lost my respect too. :eek: But I don't hate her or anything. You know that Miley has been taking racy (nearly nude but not quite) pics of herself right? :p I still like her though. =) I just didn't think that she would do something like that. :D I thought she was a good role model.

^ I like him as a celebrity, but I don't think he's cute or anything. :furawatchi: So for me, yes and no.
Same here. Sometimes when he smiles with his teeth (which is pretty rare) he'll look really cute. :p

YES I like him! And if you ask ANY of my friends they would say they liked him a LOT too! They would also say I was very obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. I am going to a concert in Hershey on July 25! I am bringing my BFF Sonia and she LOVES Joe!

L8r,

~*LoL*~

^ Lucky you. Getting to go to a concert. I love the Jonas Brothers too. Soo much! ♥

Not especially. ;) I think they Jonas Brothers are OK as a band, I have nothing against them, but they're definitely not as cute as everyone says they are. They look like nice guys, I never really met them though..

Latest posts

Back