Do you like Nick Jonas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Why don't you like them anymore?
Well, they're pretty good singers, I must admit, but their songs just aren't for me. :) They always get so much attention (their faces are on EVERY magazine), and I am sick and tired of them already. >.< They're not cute, and they couldn't act either. I didn't really like them too much to begin with.

I'm really sorry. :blink:

Not especially. :wub: I think they Jonas Brothers are OK as a band, I have nothing against them, but they're definitely not as cute as everyone says they are. They look like nice guys, I never really met them though..
Agreed! :blink: But I have to say they're a little worse than "ok".

I'm very sorry if I offended anyone, but that's my opinion. :)

Well, they're pretty good singers, I must admit, but their songs just aren't for me. :D They always get so much attention (their faces are on EVERY magazine), and I am sick and tired of them already. >.< They're not cute, and they couldn't act either. I didn't really like them too much to begin with.
I'm really sorry. :(
C'mon Jamie you don't have to be sorry. :D ;) Everyone likes different things. B) If we all liked the same things it would be a pretty weird world huh?! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon Jamie you don't have to be sorry. :( :D Everyone likes different things. ;) If we all liked the same things it would be a pretty weird world huh?! ;)
Ya and boring

Like when I loved Naruto EVERYBODY liked it, It was fun at first but then it was just annoying.

^ I know, but what I was saying is that, I don't think anyone would be offended to see someone just plainly say they didn't like the Jonas Brothers. But thanks for thinking of others. ;)

Back on Topic.

I really like Nick Jonas. He is awsome. And cute. He is one of the few people I look up to.

I just watched the nick jonas show. It was hilarious you have to watch it.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Latest posts

Back