Do you plan on buying a Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
allready have one XD I was one of the people who bought them on the toys r us site while they where still in stock. I had wanted to get one after the first tme i saw it. its awsome :D the size isint realy buging me

I the TamaTown Tama Go Out in Puerto Rico :mametchi:

I want to buy one but I dont no if there Out Whet and I Want to buy it on Toys R Us or Toys R Us Expres

If Anyone Noes if The TamaTown Tama Go in Puerto Rico Contag Mi in mi Email

Email : [email protected]

They look great and fun and i love tamagotchis i have all the versions and in fact i have over 20 of them :p

definite i found out they just came out in New Brunswick, Canada :D

@ toys r us and walmart
Oh yeah! Awesome find, Nazotchi25!

I live in British Columbia. Maybe they'll arrive here soon...

Honestly? I was quite on the fence regarding the purchase of this one. If I hadn't gotten the free one from the TT contest, I probably would have waited until all the hype died down, at least, until getting one, if at all. I wasn't too wowed by it, especially since it's giant compared to the older Tamagotchis and didn't seem, at first glance, to have many unique features. It's not that I didn't like the idea of it, I just didn't feel particularly inclined to get one, unless I received one as a gift or something. Now that I am to receive one, however, I did a bit more reading up on it and am pretty excited to try this one out. :D I like that it has the "toilet-training" feature (I missed the "discipline" function some of the newer Tamagotchi models left out, like in the TMGC+C) and am happy to know that it can connect to Music Stars, as I have just purchased one.

i may or may not buy another Tama-Go. we will how this one goes and then i'll decide to buy another. this Tama-Go is really cool. when you are sleeping you can place it flat out on the floor on like the other Tamas you have to put them in a safe place. it's really cool

will bandai might make a second wave tama-gos if they do i will buy one that has nektiitchi

its the kewles thing evah! o_o tho... the screen protector thingie scratches soo easily ._. and iv done everything to take the scratches off Dx but it wont come off! huhuhuhuhu D: :angry:

I plan on buying a tama-go because its new all over the world and me unlike many people, i have one tamagotchi so i know a tamagotchi which will be loved by evryone forever, the tama-go! -_-

I'm not sure...the T-GO has an ok design, but the lack of games and the "character attachments" make it seem a lot like a different toy, not a Tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems good from what I've seen, though not so sure about the character figure things. I don't want to fork out more cash just for an extra game. Though the thing itself looks pretty fun. We'll see :) I'm European so it won't be that easy to get one. Also, my parents say I have too many -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious to know how many people are planning on buying a Tama-Go now that they are trickling out into stores. Please include a reason why or why not after you vote in the poll!
Yeah, I WOULD buy one, only I dont think it is being released in the UK [or maybe ROI for that matter.] Any ideas on how I can get one without using Ebay? :ph34r:

Yeah, I WOULD buy one, only I dont think it is being released in the UK [or maybe ROI for that matter.] Any ideas on how I can get one without using Ebay? :p
Occasionally, they crop up in the Want to Sell section of tBay on TamaTalk.

I just won my dream USA Angel on Ebay today (silver/blue,gold wings), so I voted no. However, I may change my mind some day.

compré uno.... pero ... ¿NO SE PUEDE COMPRAR ITEMS?....

compré un TMGC+C también y ese me pareció más divertido...

I plan on getting one... well, because it's a Tamagotchi! :blink: (I know that's not much of an explanation!!!) I also love to collect them. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back