Do you plan on buying a Tama-Go?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got one for my early birthday gift ;) i love it, i just wish you could name them..

other than that i think its worth the money

I am saving like crazy to get one hopefully by next weekend... XD Lol I love the Tama-go and it sounds so good from Binary's log on Tama-Zone.

I am saving like crazy to get one hopefully by next weekend... XD Lol I love the Tama-go and it sounds so good from Binary's log on Tama-Zone.
binary's log is just awesome.

I got the green Mametchi one and some parts are kind of disappointing (You can only get food and redecorate your house at the shop, you can't name your character) but it's certainly worth the money. But it's better if you get it with a figure.

grrrr stupid UK not having them

I DEMAND THEM HERE OR I SHALT SHUN BANDAI INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE SEWERS

im not sure cuz i dont know much about the tama-go (i'll do research on it..) but my sister is getting 1 and she keeps tellin me 2 get 1 but i dont wanna get some thing that i dont know very much about .... :D :nyatchi:

It is very large. I got one today and verbally expressed my surprise at its size in the middle of the aisle upon discovering it. I'm pretty sure half of Wal-Mart probably heard me but they didn't seem to mind.

I also dislike the fact that they cannot be named, but I can live with it. It's neat, it's definitely different, and I have decided that I am okay with this. :p

I love how you can name yourself,so that when they need attention, they call out for you. I don't mind that they can't be named- I will probably just call it something and write it down!

grrrr stupid UK not having them
I DEMAND THEM HERE OR I SHALT SHUN BANDAI INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE SEWERS
Lol, I know what you mean, it sucks, doesn't it? I'll miss seeing them in shops T_T

This one time the Wal-Mart near my house decided they hated Tamagotchi and anything and everything Tamagotchi-related so they teamed up with Toys R Us and barred their doors and windows, set up anti-Tama security at every entrance and hired brainwashed guards to pace to and fro whilst chanting absurdities about our beloved toys that couldn't be any farther from the humble yet sadly forgotten truth. Highly discontented and absolutely appalled with this dastardly reality, I left town in search of a place where Tamagotchis of all colours and shades were accepted and appreciated as they rightfully ought to be.

I travelled the highways. I crossed a long bridge.

And then I stumbled upon the Giant Wal-Mart and their Equally Giant Tama-Go's.

After throwing a few exclamation points here and there and being sure I was heard by at least everyone within a good 50 yards in diameter from the floor tile on which I stood, I realized that I wasn't sure if I planned on buying one, but I picked up the white Kuchipatchi one and lugged it all over the store with me anyway. I didn't think I had enough money on my debit card to buy the Tama-Leash that I found for a dollar, much less the $20 price tag on the Tama-Go. Fully prepared to return the Tama-Go to the shelf and perhaps return another day, I approached the check-out counter and decided that I was happy I had at least found an old Tama-Leash on sale and would not be leaving empty-handed. But then something magical happened as I doubtfully swiped my card.

The "approved" sign appeared on the debit machine.

The rest was history. Smiles and cheers were had by all. The cashier lady did cartwheels down the aisles. Everyone shopping there stopped and broke into cinematic songs of victory. And the Wal-Mart and Toys R Us near my house promptly fell to their knees in sheer defeat and shook their fists at the sky, hollering anguished things that typically involved a few N's and a good hefty handful of those silly O's.

In the end, I'd say it had been a pretty good day in Tamagotchi history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have it :D .

I needed to buy it cuz I have a collection of tamas V3 and up :D

Also I thought the new features would be interesting.

The thing I dont undertand is Taamagotchi ID is alot smaller than the Tama-go and its in COLOR. I thin Bandai made the tamagotchi in a big size to be similar to Japanese tamagotchis. I dont mind the size :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back