Do you play any instruments?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarinet
FTW.
Tuba pwn Clarinets. x3

-Dead-

Re do:

Gemeinhardt 2SP C Soprano Flute

CONN "DIRECTOR" Bb Tenor Trombone

Bundy C Piccolo

Amati BB 233 BBb Tuba [ My model is discontinued. D: The modern version they have is th ABB 233.]

Armstrong G Alto Flute [Possibly]

Eb Alto Sax [Possibly]

I play the clarinet and this is actually my second year playing it and am in the school band (don't ask me which school or I will PM a guide about that)

I can read music.

I play the Bb flat Clarinet this type: (the B flat Clarinet)

But I also learn't the recorder in yr 1, so that's why, I now have to learn to read music again!!!!!!!

I also sing in the school choir as well (I only voted that I played the clarinet though)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just know the basics of guitar and would really like to progress in it, but no teacher around here. =( I like singing, I just got to practice it every now and then so I don't run out of breath at a bad time or have my voice "scratch up" on a high+loud note. XD Even though my voice itself is kinda high-pitched, it can't go that high when I sing. =P

Tuba pwn Clarinets. x3
Bass Clarinets pwn Tubas >D

What I play right now

Bb Clarinet

Bb Bass Clarinet

I really want to play

BBb ContraBass Clarinet

EEB ContraAlto Clarinet

French Horn

Alto Clarinet (Not really though)

I know Skadi (Band Geek) loves these topics. XD She always has a spazattack when she can talk about her instruments.

I think I already replied in this topic... Well, yeah I play the piano. I love it. I can't get enough of it~

I Play Drums. Cant beleive no one else does.

I suppose its Expensive to start playing drums.. $500 minimum I guess :\

I can only play twinkle twinkle little star on the piano XD but I'm really good at singing!

:furawatchi:

Bass Clarinets pwn Tubas >D
What I play right now

Bb Clarinet

Bb Bass Clarinet

I really want to play

BBb ContraBass Clarinet

EEB ContraAlto Clarinet

French Horn

Alto Clarinet (Not really though)
NO. (OH YEAH?! Well I can participate in TUBA CHRISTMAS. Oh, I don't see a Clarinet Christmas anywhere...)

&& I can go times lower that you. >:DD

[SIZE=7pt]Contrabass Saxophones are 1000x sexier than Contrabass Clarinets... :D [/SIZE]

Krystal:

Yep. xD

NO. (OH YEAH?! Well I can participate in TUBA CHRISTMAS. Oh, I don't see a Clarinet Christmas anywhere...)
&& I can go times lower that you. >:DD

[SIZE=7pt]Contrabass Saxophones are 1000x sexier than Contrabass Clarinets... :mellow: [/SIZE]

Krystal:

Yep. xD
..And Drums are 1000x more hardcore than Saxophones.

<3 Piano. Ooh, the glory of playing the piano in front of hundreds of people. Not. Eugh, I hate playing in front of people. I prefer just keeping it to myself. Yeah, a bit modest~

~Skuang~

I've played the violin since the 3rd grade and I sing a little. Not well. xD

For the class band, I am in percussion. Sometimes I play the drums, but there's an expert drummest in my class so I always and up playing the tamborine, maraccas, traingle or something stupid :eek:

I sing, too, not in voice lessons or anything. Plus I play piano by ear. I'm actually really musical but when it comes to reading notes and following other songs I fail, lol.

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- typo[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I play the drums :]

It's very fun and makes me happy

I've always wanted to play the violin.

I don't sing, lol. I mean, I do, but only in a group.

Instruments in order of signifigance:

Piano(home)

Clarinet(band)

Trumpet(band for next year)

And I know how to play recorder and Ukulele.

Instruments in order of signifigance:piano(home)

Clarinet(band)

Trumpet(band for next year)

And I know how to play recorder and Ukulele.
My sister plays Clarinet, but will be doing Tenor/Bass Trombone in Highschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back