Do you play any instruments?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play the piano. I hate it. I never practice. My mom quit trying to get me to practice. I'm to stuburn.
Cinderpelt- I'm in Chorus. I guess it OK. There is to many people in it, though, so my chorus teacher spends the whole time waiting for us to quiet down, and hardly get to sing. We sing normal songs, no rock, (I wish we did. Ha, its funny to imagine us singing "Holiday" by Green Day! :angry: ) just normal songs like "Festival of Lights".

Congrats, if you read this far, which must people don't, you get a gold star sticker! :huh: XD
Welcome to my world Dx

I play:

Piano (I will soon quit)

Recorder

And coming soon:

Flute

Saxophone (Alto)

Jaw Harp (that thing you put in your mouth and play the strings) xD

THIS ISN'T AS LONG AS IT LOOKS! PLEASE READ ALL OF IT!!!!!

The saddest thing happened to me EVER. I came to my middle school to sign up for a band instrument. My heart was set on the saxophone. I LOVED it with all my heart. I even made a PowerPoint slideshow about it. And, I looked at the white board, and my heart dropped. THE SAXOPHONE SLOT WAS FULL. Dx I ended up with flute. But when I buy this awesome book I found online, I will buy a saxophone and teach myself how to do it (and develop about 50,000 bad habits in the process xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
I play the bass clarinet, Bb clarinet, Eb alto sax, and the Guitar hero. And I sing when people aren't around, but I kinda suck. ºoº

I play the trombone and the keyboard. The trombone isn't as heavy as it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back