Do you think pixel chix are better then tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like pixel chix more then tamagotchis ?

• pixel chix are better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchis are better

• what are pixel chix

• pixel chix are dum

• tamagochis are dum

• I hate both of them

• I hate pixel chix so much I destroyed mine

• I hate tamagotchis so much I destroyed mine

• I can not decide, I love both of them alot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixel chix are dumb, and I agree they are bad examples for small children.There is no comparison between Tamagotchi's and Pixel Chix. Besides, who would want to take care of a virtual human?
YEAH thats true, but i have a baby sitting one, they are fun, but easy to... COMPLETE!!!!!!! u can neva complete a tamagotchi...

No,you are wrong.Pixel chix are RPG games and not for you to "take care" the person! :blink:

I love tamas and hate pixel chix. But then i got the pixel chix mall and it is so fun!

Pixel chix have an interesting concept, the 2-D girl in a 3-D house, but the gameplay itself is weak. If they would combine the concept of pixel chix with the gameplay of a tamagotchi it would be amazing.

i hate Tamas and pixel chixs, they die, well...pixel chix leeave the house and she hates you and tamas die withen 2 days <_< i like the people though in tamagotcxhis! :angry: :( :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :) :) B) :) B) B) ^_^

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER YOU GUYS TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTAA MY MOUTH. Pixel chicks suck. it so boring and she has the most annoying voice EVER!!!! tamas are way better, but anyone like pokemon?

virtual pet= fun and cute!

virtual human=boring and.. odd :)

Yeah. Pixel Chix are boring. Tamagotchis are way better. I have the Pet Shop/Salon mall and it is pretty boring. I also have the yellow babysitting one and the Rockin' Puppy. The Rockin' Puppy is fun though because it is a pet not a girl. She comes in once and a while, but she does not talk at all.

I liked pixel chix as a lil kid, but after a while it becomes repetitive and everything she says is repetitive. The tamagotchi is smaller and you can turn off the sound and pause it. My parents never would let me take the pixel chix in a restaurrant because it was loud XD. I only got the pixel chix, because I loved to play with dolls and stuff and this was cool because I could take it with, all the accessories were in the virtual home. It did hit me a lil hard when I neglected her and she decided to leave me. I was a sensitive kid back then. But I laugh back on it now. I had the car and the small house, but I sold it a while back. To me tamagotchis and pixel chix are sort of different depending on how you look at it. I think of tamagotchis as pets and when I was little I thought of the pixel chix as virtual dolls to play with.

Just realized that this was bumped from a long time ago.

But yeah I thought the pixel chix was a cool toy. I outgrew it, tamagotchi can be a forever thing since they can keep growing, with a pixel chix, she will forever be your young friend/pet human/or doll unless you neglect her and you have to start over back at level 1. It's not a stupid toy, very creative,

ok.....

1. i do not like pixel chics, they are dumb

2. where do u people get these year old topics?!

3. (to '/={3) yes i love pokemon! pokemon fans unite! (^.^)/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back