Do you think pixel chix are better then tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like pixel chix more then tamagotchis ?

• pixel chix are better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchis are better

• what are pixel chix

• pixel chix are dum

• tamagochis are dum

• I hate both of them

• I hate pixel chix so much I destroyed mine

• I hate tamagotchis so much I destroyed mine

• I can not decide, I love both of them alot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchis are better and were an original idea. Nanos, PixelChix, and all that other junk was all inspired by tamagotchi! :lol: Also, PixelChix are boring, loud, sassy, and just dumb. Therefore TAMAGOTCHIs are Way better!

Tamagotchis are better and were an original idea. Nanos, PixelChix, and all that other junk was all inspired by tamagotchi! :lol: Also, PixelChix are boring, loud, sassy, and just dumb. Therefore TAMAGOTCHIs are Way better!
Why you geting angry over a pixel chix when you think they are dumb? :lol:

pixel chicks :) are soooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb my mum bought me one and it sucked and broke. :lol:

Listen to this.

I like tamagotchis but three words....

They are BORING!!!

It's a grey screen! Wow so dull! Sure, they have backounds, made of CARDBOARD!

I have about thirty tama's and a share of ONLY three pixel chix and I still say pixel chix wins the vote.

All of you stupid people say tama's rule when you don't even HAVE a pixel chix.

Ha ha ha! Seriously, you make me laugh.

I'm sorry if I offended you but it's the truth.

You can't unlock any thing on tama's except games.

The games are boring and babyish. I hardly play games with my tama except when she is bored.

Pixel Chix even goes out. You can unlock outfits for her, food, make up supplies, everything!

And taking care of her is not weird. Taking care of some virtual alien is weird.

I like tama's though, but they can't beat pixel chix.

Don't let this post start a fight.

T

Last edited by a moderator:
;) :D tamagotchis are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better! some people aren't allowed to have REAL pets so tamagotchi lets ppl have pets, and pixle chix is a virtual friend i think pixle chix are for ppl who have no friends and are lonely.... :) :(

]TAMAGOTCHIS RULE

NO OFFENSE TO PPL WHO ♥ PIXL CHIX!

♥Tamagurl♥

I personally think tamagotchis are better becaus with a tamagotchi you have to take care of it otherwise it will die. With a pixel chick if you don't take care of it then you just get a new one exactly the same.

~*Danni~*

I like Tamagotchis better because you get different characters, on Pixelchix you always get the same person and also, she's kind of ugly. No offence people who like pixelchix.

Pixel Chix can be stupid, but sometimes they are fun. They get really boring a lot, though. My sister plays with them! So sometimes, I'm forced to.

TAMAGOTCHI'S RULE!!!!!!!!

Pixle Chix are really bad roll models. My sister has one and the girl inside is REALLY obnoxious and REALLY self centered. They drive me nuts!!!!!!!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone voted " i hate both of them" that means they hate tamas!!! :( then why do they have an account here..stupid ugly *beep*

I destroyed my pixel chix when it broke. My mom helped me.
It upsets me a lot that you and your Mom would find the time to destroy a perfectly fun plastic toy. If it broke, then you should discard it - not waste your time destroying it! Attention seeker! ;)

:p :p tamagotchis are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better! some people aren't allowed to have REAL pets so tamagotchi lets ppl have pets, and pixle chix is a virtual friend i think pixle chix are for ppl who have no friends and are lonely.... :p :D ]TAMAGOTCHIS RULE

NO OFFENSE TO PPL WHO ♥ PIXL CHIX!

♥Tamagurl♥
you can! there are 2 pixel chix where you have a pet, Jammin Hamster and Rockin Puppy!

Pixel Chix are alright... they're just a bit expensive :eek:

EDIT: And to everybody who thinks Pixel Chix are virtual pets or virtual friends, I actually think virtual kids sounds more like it (as in caring for your own children) :angry:

Pixel Chix are alright... they're just a bit expensive :D
EDIT: And to everybody who thinks Pixel Chix are virtual pets or virtual friends, I actually think virtual kids sounds more like it (as in caring for your own children) :D
no, its a virtual girl/pet.

the most pixel chixs are virtual girl, but there are 2 that are virtual pets. (jammin hamster and rocking puppy)

Ok maybe they are kids, but no young kids i think like 16 years old, because she can have a date too.

they are here sooo cheap in the netherlands :D

oo and for other ppl who dont like pixel chix, go to www.pixelchix.com and click on the tv to watch the cute pixel chix tv spots! ( https://pixelchix.everythinggirl.com/us/tvspots/ )

or there are demos too, but they are a lil bid weird.. in the real its soooo much cooler!!!

i think that T4MAGOTCHI RUULEZ! them are cute them...are fun.

THEM R THE BEST! :lol:

pixel chix are pure imit 8 ion

and caring about a virtual humans is weirdo :p

and in the pixel chixz there is only 1 U LISTENED RIGHT!! 1 GENERIC CHARACTERR! that does almost nuthin

K THX BYE

KuTcHiPaTcHi

pd. ima new in tamatalk this site rockz!!

um i like pixel chix but i got to agree the car sucked but other then that it was really fun and i own 4. but i have to be honest tamas are better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back